Official Bitcoin Thread

Bitcoin - ubuntu os, linux based, chromeOS

Bitcoin ETF - AOL.

Early adopters know the advantages of owning and importance to custody ur own bitcoin

Others love the easy and GUI friendly of having someone do it. **gulp**

My thoughts are that the ETF is good for the growth and adoption in this space. (just like AOL and their messenger lol)

Yah, im eh about the ETF…but this is the spark that can change everything 😎

**That being said, PROSHARES ETF will Officially start trading tomorrow:

PROSHARES ETF TRADING 10/19/2021

Bitcoin - ubuntu os, linux based, chromeOS

Bitcoin ETF - AOL.

Early adopters know the advantages of owning and importance to custody ur own bitcoin

Others love the easy and GUI friendly of having someone do it. **gulp**

My thoughts are that the ETF is good for the growth and adoption in this space. (just like AOL and their messenger lol)

Yah, im eh about the ETF…but this is the spark that can change everything 😎

**That being said, PROSHARES ETF will Officially start trading tomorrow:

PROSHARES ETF TRADING 10/19/2021

I’m a Linux server and DB admin. I’m definitely using the analogy you made.

Officially exited solana for ether. Did the math on potential targets, and it didn’t make sense for me to hold solana and risk it underperforming ether.

do you think ETH will drop once all the ETH gets unlocked?
eth is ultrasound money and will be the settlement layer for the entire digital economy so long term, we will see much higher highs than what happens into the unlock. I don’t think you’ll see much selling tbh since the people who have been staking since the launch of the beacon chain believe in eth long term, but yeah, there will def be selling pressure or demand drying up. I think a sell off would coincide more with a potential bear market or correction than strictly the unlock. To me, eth is just one cycle behind btc so I think we go to 20k then pull back to 3k before rocketing to 50-100k long term. I’m a buyer regardless and any eth I sell I’m buying back on weakness.

I actually don’t know if I will sell eth into this next push or if I will do a small alchemix loan to operate as a potential synthetic short. If we see 20k I may do a loan and keep the fiat to buy the dip OR buy back my debt on the dip and buy more eth w the leftovers. Well see
NY Heads go to wallstreet now.... Someone put a Gorilla statue next to BULL with bananas all around LOL.... APE SEASON IS HERE!!

Kongz going ape ****

Understand, I'm loyal to the blue chips but definitely play around with the moon shots.....stay vigilant and up to date with low cap gems:

2021-10-18 15_50_11-Slack _ main _ HODL Squad.png

Understand, I'm loyal to the blue chips but definitely play around with the moon shots.....stay vigilant and up to date with low cap gems:

2021-10-18 15_50_11-Slack _ main _ HODL Squad.png

is this old? $1,000 of ETH in January would be worth over 10k today.

edit* NVM , I was looking at October of 2020.

Finding small/micro cap gems is such a tough one since crypto moves so fast. We need to work together with finding new projects and sharing our DD.

There's been a number of good early calls in this thread... over the last year especially.

Problem is there's only a couple guys who speak with enough conviction to make you want to throw bread at them :lol:

There's been a number of good early calls in this thread... over the last year especially.

Problem is there's only a couple guys who speak with enough conviction to make you want to throw bread at them :lol:
I forgot who put me onto LUNA but thank you. Got into it at 5.70 :pimp:

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr has me wanting to throw a whole bag at MATIC right now. Fapgod pls advise financially.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr has me wanting to throw a whole bag at MATIC right now. Fapgod pls advise financially.

Peep the common denominator...most are layer protocols which have built their own ecosystem.

Harmony/One has a possibility and follows that trend with them being layer 2 ala polygon, bnb, solana... and their One token only .22c currently. Compare total marketcaps and $ONE has room to grow. #NFA #DYOR

Back
Top Bottom