Official Bitcoin Thread

Copped some baby apes NFTs yesterday :pimp:

D5ED3E22-2E11-424A-BC0A-50F4F6C6E388.jpeg
82C52901-84AA-4C94-8BEA-60091E0E6ACE.jpeg

stick stick How were you able to mint. I need tips. I'm getting washed by bots.
Got one off secondary marketplace and it's now 3x

Apes and Pixel art stay undefeated. I really don't know why :lol:

1634463387971.png

Picked this 2 off the floor
The paperhand pandemic is real.

1634476054584.png

1634463559637.png

Last edited:
stick stick How were you able to mint. I need tips. I'm getting washed by bots.
Got one off secondary marketplace and it's now 3x

Apes and Pixel art stay undefeated. I really don't know why :lol:

1634463387971.png

Picked this 2 off the floor
The paperhand pandemic is real.

1634476054584.png

1634463559637.png
I just got lucky being one of the first 500 members in Discord so that gave me presale access. I struck out on the public mint. Bots are getting better and better (or maybe it's clogged RPCs?). I had like 50 tabs open and was spamming the mint button but my Phantom only registered THREE failed transactions :lol:.

The Rogue Sharks and Skylines had a good mint process recently. Dutch auction combined with a raffle. 0.1 SOL per entry to deter bots.

The drops on Raydium launchpad are also good. I think that should be the solution going forwards. Looking forward to Jungle Cats tomorrow.

FCFS is just not feasible anymore.

My new things with NFT is checking engagement, seeing if they have enough support to sell out. If they don't, and I believe in the project, I wait until they go on secondary market and buy on the floor BOTTOM

I think it was stick stick who posted when SolCappys were minting for free and I was able to grab a few. I think these things have a bright future. Floor is super cheap. If it wasn’t stick my apologies for not giving credit, but thanks for the heads up! SolCappys heading places
AD94DEE5-1856-4142-B8B2-1D11C0ED7F7E.png

Alt coin etfs won’t be done right. They’ll just sweep the top 10-20 and you’ll end up underperforming by owning garbage like doge, ripple and cardano instead of an alt coin worth owning.

what index coop is doing can work tho but anything done by noncrypto natives isn’t going to work as well as it should.

That’s why I was hoping we could do an alt etf type thing on a main exchange but it held alts that were from all over. Let a crypto god manage it and I would gladly pay a fee to the manager.

that would be pretty sick imo. They’d win and we’d win. Low cap alt etf.

That’s why I was hoping we could do an alt etf type thing on a main exchange but it held alts that were from all over. Let a crypto god manage it and I would gladly pay a fee to the manager.

that would be pretty sick imo. They’d win and we’d win. Low cap alt etf.

this is what I’m saying. An investment product institutions and retail investors need

Alt coin etfs won’t be done right. They’ll just sweep the top 10-20 and you’ll end up underperforming by owning garbage like doge, ripple and cardano instead of an alt coin worth owning.

what index coop is doing can work tho but anything done by noncrypto natives isn’t going to work as well as it should.

the index coop site is way to confusing for any first time crypto buyer to navigate

the problem is Markets. A Wall Street product would require far too much litigation. An on chain fund needs coding talent

Back
Top Bottom