Official Bitcoin Thread

Peep the common denominator...most are layer protocols which have built their own ecosystem.

Harmony/One has a possibility and follows that trend with them being layer 2 ala polygon, bnb, solana... and their One token only .22c currently. Compare total marketcaps and $ONE has room to grow. #NFA #DYOR
Researched. Will allocate a small bag to ONE while I dig more, for a little exposure. Liked what I read and the team looks very talented. Glad to get a small spot before they get listed on the major US exchanges.

Made some waves with some other meerkats on solsea last night.
Found these and clicked on view on Solana to see if it’s from the master edition and match up the hashes.
woke up this morning and all the ones we got were verified. :nthat:
Public sale is tomorrow for 1 sol.

Attachments

• 155F9DE3-221D-4E54-8CB1-BFD4E38C3920.jpeg
    155F9DE3-221D-4E54-8CB1-BFD4E38C3920.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 74
Was messing with my Roth IRA this morning and ML still won’t let me cop BITO, GBTC or ETHE :smh:

Made some waves with some other meerkats on solsea last night.
Found these and clicked on view on Solana to see if it’s from the master edition and match up the hashes.
woke up this morning and all the ones we got were verified. :nthat:
Public sale is tomorrow for 1 sol.

I missed out on the Meetkats at 6 SOL last night after the Alpha Art news.
They got snapped up so fast. Gone in seconds with the floor restored.

Alpha.art is delisting everything that has royalties sharing. This is going to be widespread amongst all market places since royalty sharing is being a security essentially. Be aware of your risks.

At the same time Meerkats is creating their own marketplace which will be integrated with Magic Eden.
I think it's kind of bullish that they're the only ones sticking to their royalty scheme. It's made them stand out. The community is all for it and community is everything with these NFT projects.

I'm not sure why these marketplaces are pre-empting this move when Opensea of all places just removed the verified checkmark.
I understand why FTX did it but the SEC are not going to be knocking on the door of Alpha Art when they're still chasing ICO's from 2017.

EDIT: Statement from Meerkats

Can someone give me a TLDR :lol:

Last edited:
OMG 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤❤❤

Coinbase x NBA COLLAB

The Premier League allows its clubs to have individual crypto sponsors (Watford has DOGE on sleeve), but I expect Champions League and eventually NFL to cave in and walk back on their current stance and partner with exchanges too, it's inevitable.

*insert Russell Okung tweet*

I have been trying forbdays to get off this elon, eveb added eth to cover gas but it always just says pending and spins. It did a smart contract thing one tine that just charged me 25$ and didnt do anything but i am ready to get off this while its high and will take the gas L but it won't go through

Screenshot_20211019-001145_Trust Wallet.jpg

OMG 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤❤❤

Coinbase x NBA COLLAB

Coinbase NFT platform en route aswel.... You already know.

I have been trying forbdays to get off this elon, eveb added eth to cover gas but it always just says pending and spins. It did a smart contract thing one tine that just charged me 25$ and didnt do anything but i am ready to get off this while its high and will take the gas L but it won't go through

Screenshot_20211019-001145_Trust Wallet.jpg

I don't really use UNI like that but could it be a slippage issue??

I've had slippage as high as .50% i think at this point i have hella tried and failed/pending transactions too so idk if they all need a day or two to clear off but i know this **** coin aint gonna stay tbis high long. In fact i dont even care as long as gas stays under 70 and i can get it back to eth where its useful

Coinbase throwing the gauntlet.
I want them and FTX to continue on this path of pushing crypto to the mainstream.

Let the retail FOMO shine forth in Q1 2022. My body is ready.

I've had slippage as high as .50% i think at this point i have hella tried and failed/pending transactions too so idk if they all need a day or two to clear off but i know this **** coin aint gonna stay tbis high long. In fact i dont even care as long as gas stays under 70 and i can get it back to eth where its useful

You might have pending transactions blocking up the road.

If you're on Metamask and you have pending transactions with low gas then they can get stuck because no miner would prioritise it and new transactions after that just get stuck in a queue.

You might have to enable the setting that allows you to change the nonce. Once you set the nonce to the transaction of the stuck transaction then it overides it.

Back
Top Bottom