Official Bitcoin Thread

D6290FB8-8EEC-4031-B70E-4E8091D9C01D.jpg

Me and my paper hands smh 🤦🏻‍♂️ Did profit and traded it all for ETH but should have just left it alone and forgot about it instead.
this is where crypto can completely **** your head up. only in this space can you make 4k in a few months and be angry. that "coulda" is a real mind****.

If RH lists SHIB, what is RH gonna do with all that DOGE they claim they don’t own. 😂

Meanwhile, AMP like the bastard child nobody wants but NT. Got actual use cases with legit retailers and Flexa is secure but no love. Guess I’ll continue leaving it staked.

This is where a lot of people go wrong. You don't have to sell it all or hold it all. Taking $10k profit and letting the rest ride is a solid option imo, or any other sell x keep y scenario. If they thought it was going to a million, and it does go to a million, would they really be mad at $300k? :lol:

I also think the Robinhood listing is already baked into this weeks action on SHIB. But who knows.
I doubt it’s priced in. Those people on Robinhood who are dying to buy it can’t. Once it lists on RH, it’s gonna go crazy. This bull market is gonna last for a couple more months. And we’re not even in alt season yet. This is just the beginning imo. Real FOMO hasn’t even set in yet. My lil $150 investment gonna be worth it :lol:

Hey I mentioned a while back it was probably a good time to buy shiba. I’m buying a small bag during the bear market.

my bear market priorities are OHM STRONG ETH RUNE LUNA SOL DOT AR

and nft wise

cool cats bears deluxe anonymice doodles deadfellaz kongz

until then just gonna stack eth, compound my tiny ohm position and farm stables

so out of curiosity of human psychology.

say you put 500 in it and now its lets say $15k. Do you just let the $500 ride out on the hope it might continue to go up and can possibly with some slim chance go to .01 making you a million in the process? or are you happy with the 15K and pull out?

When do you say enough? keep in mind this is crypto. where you had people who bought btc back when it was 9$ went up to 100$ and thought ok, thats enough. Not comparing btc to shib but the same story exists in crypto with so many tokens/coins

also looks like it crashed CB

There's a lot of factors at play here.... but in regards to future potential.

When BTC was $9 marketcaps and the market itself was relatively tiny (compared to traditional markets) So the potential for exponential growth was still there across the board. x100.... x1000..... X10000 etc

Given where the crypto market is today you can only see those gains if you get in at the inception of new projects.

To hit 0.01c SHIB marketcap would have to hit 10 trill.... That's not happening.

But in general when it comes to selling the easiest way is leave 25% in for a moon bag.

Aight im doing a reset, i ditched most of my AMP and left a small bag.

Going to use those racks for real life **** and spend this time EDUCATING myself. In the mean time I will DCA what I’m comfortable with.

next bear market im gonna OD
Honestly I don’t blame you. I cut my amp in half for more eth. Zero reason to own something underperforming in the late stages of a bull market.

Where is fapmasterjr fapmasterjr ?

Plz sir, can I have one ETH? *presents tin cup from beneath tattered rags*

Do you even have any idea what your net worth is in USD? (Rhetorical) I imagine at this point hes so detached from the dollar that he hasnt even thought about it in a year or two.

Back
Top Bottom