Official Bitcoin Thread

you don't see Eth dipping again?

Only fools would be buying SHIB for the first time here.

And bigger fools would be selling ETH for it.

Buy SHIB during crashes, not parabolic pumps.

I'd be trimming into stables and farming them, OHM or TIME and staking, or ETH and holding.

so a few weeks ago, someone hit me up saying they bought shib and was thinking of buying more. i wanted to say don't chase green candles but i just said "i dunno". talked last night and he said he was glad he bought more and he's up a good amount and thinking of buying even more. i just said i'm happy for you man. i'm super glad i didn't say anything and i'm happy to see friends make money.

Only fools would be buying SHIB for the first time here.

And bigger fools would be selling ETH for it.

Buy SHIB during crashes, not parabolic pumps.

I'd be trimming into stables and farming them, OHM or TIME and staking, or ETH and holding.

My guy a couple of pages back said he’s had terrible luck with crypto, and therefor he felt compelled to put a couple of racks on SHIB today! :lol:

I just paid almost 200 in gas to swap some more eth to strong.
when people cry about the price of real gas at the pumps, i nod in agreement except i’m nodding about eth gas lol. we’re making D Double D Double rich over here with those fees. but forreal i’m doing less and less on eth mainnet. poor guy like me is happier on the other L1s.

staked some juno today. the junk part about cosmos is that 28 day unbonding period. blah. i’m also learning to research validators, slash-protection, commission etc. anyone that stakes their coins not on cexs or places like celsius should do the same i think.

Take your 5k back now!

you gotta protect yourself man.

think of it as 3k in the market for free and be happy with that. Which is actually awesome considering when you put it in.

seriously though. Take back your investment and let the rest ride if you want.

You can’t even buy or sell shib on Coinbase right now. I like Coinbase a lot but that’s some Robinhood type stuff :smh:

1635362751696.png

bruh this shh taking a minute.

SHIB gonna outperform any crypto purchases i made in the last 4 1/2 years in 3 months.

Cb is glitchy af sometimes. I doubt they’re trying to stop the pump considering how much they advertise it to pump it.

Back
Top Bottom