Official Bitcoin Thread

whale.png

Must be nice.

Damn. Some of these crypto influencers have no shame. BC is now going to 800K by the end of the month. Eth gonna be at 50 - 70K by the end of the year. Guess the gold lambo is back on.

Seriously though, you really got to weed out who you listen to when it comes to this stuff.

Next bear market you’ll be able to buy as much as you want at a $1

SAND is the move tho. Every big NFT community is buying land there

NT should create a DAO and then issue governance tokens for voting purposes. That’d be cool. Unsure of what we’d be voting on but it’d be cool lol

Years ago I tried to make the classic NT emojis into t shirts. Probably still have the images saved somewhere

been wanting to make them into NFTs along with another series of images I have but I’d need a couple thousand in gas to put them all up

At what point does it not make sense to make moves on eth lol like buying a $300 nft but the gas is $417 😂

I hate it here lol
I agree. What did you buy, an Aiko? I be try a track mint dates but there's too many. Every time I see one on og I join the discord

Years ago I tried to make the classic NT emojis into t shirts. Probably still have the images saved somewhere

been wanting to make them into NFTs along with another series of images I have but I’d need a couple thousand in gas to put them all up

did you consider minting them on another blockchain? like SOL etc? or even an ETH L2?

I agree. What did you buy, an Aiko? I be try a track mint dates but there's too many. Every time I see one on og I join the discord

this was just in general. like eth is to the point now, if youre not dealing in a 5 figure number, it doest make sense to even make moves.

the other night i was trying to swap maybe 3/400 in uniswap tokens and the gas was $692 lol needless to say i just kept the dang tokens lol

Back
Top Bottom