Official Bitcoin Thread

20211129_171912.jpg

Got this in today. Gonna start earning planets as early as tomorrow. Very excited to get this going.

I know there's a couple guys in here staking time. How long have you guys been letting your stakes sit?

Kinda worried about a rug pull eventually but I like to get it while the gettings good, so I could use the insight to develop my exit strategy.

I know there's a couple guys in here staking time. How long have you guys been letting your stakes sit?

Kinda worried about a rug pull eventually but I like to get it while the gettings good, so I could use the insight to develop my exit strategy.
TIME wont rug. Founder is doxxed and the project is transitioning into a DAO right now. Theres already community proposals being floated. My exit strategy is still "stake til I can pull principle over 4 weeks then reevaluate" but it's really tempting to add another rack while the price is down. Yield isnt shrinking (yet) so the yield curve is still very tempting.

i hope you whitelist dude. i wish i had the time.
Thx man. I've been legit grinding in that discord channel and only got a few roles so far. The later people join, the harder it is for them to WL so I suggest everyone join asap and get to work. One Twitter post made it seem like there's at least a couple weeks until any major events happen, so theres time to earn roles and get ready, but again the later you join the harder to earn.

Thx man. I've been legit grinding in that discord channel and only got a few roles so far. The later people join, the harder it is for them to WL so I suggest everyone join asap and get to work. One Twitter post made it seem like there's at least a couple weeks until any major events happen, so theres time to earn roles and get ready, but again the later you join the harder to earn.
i don’t think people know how much you can make getting on a whitelist. dude that turned me on to concave was in wl on ohm, klima, and rome. those were easy way over 100k minimum profit each. good luck man and keep grinding. i’m stuck at a bad time at work or i would be right in there.

i don’t think people know how much you can make getting on a whitelist. dude that turned me on to concave was in wl on ohm, klima, and rome. those were easy way over 100k minimum profit each. good luck man and keep grinding. i’m stuck at a bad time at work or i would be right in there.
Yeah I'm withholding a couple allocations until I see what this project is about and if I WL. Also hoping THORwallet gets their **** together to release the IDO tokens in time for Concave.

Congrats on the ROME tho 8)

Congrats on the ROME tho 8)

i only have a tiny bit on ROME but thanks.

if you want to make sure you have enough when concave drops, just lmk and i’ll stake you for free (if you pay me back lol). i know klima was like 6 months from discord to drop and rome was long too so i’m pretty sure you’re in early and you have plenty of time?

So how do I get on a WL?

Really curious. Looking to leave my job in the next year or two and would like to have an even better asset allocation at that time.

Dropped another bag into Time today. Might have to take the advice of others in this thread and just yolo that money for about a year.

i only have a tiny bit on ROME but thanks.

if you want to make sure you have enough when concave drops, just lmk and i’ll stake you for free (if you pay me back lol). i know klima was like 6 months from discord to drop and rome was long too so i’m pretty sure you’re in early and you have plenty of time?
What do you mean by staking me? Is ROME rolling into Concave? I don't have a rome position and tbh wasnt planning on starting one. Unless... I should start one? 👀

What do you mean by staking me? Is ROME rolling into Concave? I don't have a rome position and tbh wasnt planning on starting one. Unless... I should start one? 👀
i mean if you don’t have the money when the concave wl tokens drop, i’ll send it to you. i don’t want you to miss out after working hard. you’re super early man! good luck.

Oh dont worry about that :lol: Like I said, I've got some funds ready to be deployed. One way or another I'll have something ready to go. Thanks tho man. Maybe someone else in here can put your generosity to good use? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom