Official Bitcoin Thread

that’s nuts man, eth 2.0 better come through or idk who will use eth anymore.

Man I did some dumb ****, I thought I could wrap my ohm to gohm and swap it straight to time on trade joes.

well I can’t do that. Wasted about 250 in gas and now glitchy *** ohm won’t let me unwrap my gohm so I can just swap it back to eth.

edit, f all things eth and ohms app is trash. never using another eth project again.
Buy wrapped ohm on avalanche (Gohm)-->Put in Avax/Gohm LP on trader joes--> flourish avoiding ETH gas + slowly increasing your positions in AVAX/OHM by collecting liquidity pool fees+ collecting LP tokens to put into trader Joes farm

Buy wrapped ohm on avalanche (Gohm)-->Put in Avax/Gohm LP on trader joes--> flourish avoiding ETH gas + slowly increasing your positions in AVAX/OHM by collecting liquidity pool fees+ collecting LP tokens to put into trader Joes farm

my gohm is on eth, is there any way I can get it on avax?

Klima sinking. Good thing I moved most of it to TIME some time ago. As long as it stays around the $500 mark though, I'll be good with it.

Doesn't have a lot of investors. And these tokens in which the primary interest in most investors is to stake it are susceptible to price swings like this.

Is there a bottom out klima can hit? I know that Time has a bottom of like 2k? Is there something similar with Klima? Sorry still not super well versed in each of these high interest DAOs

Is there a bottom out klima can hit? I know that Time has a bottom of like 2k? Is there something similar with Klima? Sorry still not super well versed in each of these high interest DAOs
The all time low so far has been in the $700's

KLIMA needs to broaden its treasury but can’t because of its gimmick

these rebase coins are only as good as the assets they’re holding

that’s why HEC/SPA don’t trade at the same valuation as TIME and OHM

definite risks inherent with such a novel approach. iirc they are talking about expanding treasury with different types of carbon credits. not sure though. so long as my token count keeps going up quickly, i’m happy. IF price goes up, that’ll be an extra bonus.

So Concave is banned from Twitter :nerd: :nerd:

Edit - jk looks like we're live again.

Last edited:
60% APR I USDT/USDC LP pool on popsicle finance.
Avax/gohm (staked ohm) LP pool on Trader Joe’s

started staking HEC, I feel late on this but I'm down to let it ride.

slacked hard on a plot of land in the sandbox but I will get one, mark my words :lol:

60% APR I USDT/USDC LP pool on popsicle finance.
Avax/gohm (staked ohm) LP pool on Trader Joe’s
good looking out. i gotta keep an eye out for places to park a little bit of stable coins next year if i have any.

cycle looking wild though. planb is finally off with his s2f model. Q1 and Q2 could really be interesting.

rome rebasing by block number on moonriver when that network is still choked to 10% is killing my mood lol. we’re not getting 3 rebases/day.

Back
Top Bottom