Official Bitcoin Thread

5wla5o.jpg

Going to look at adding... everything?

my wife cracks me up. she came home from a party just now, sat down next to me and said “what are we buying” lol. she picked heavy on ETH and light on some BTC and let me pick SAND and MANA (no dumpster diving allowed in her portfolio). she’ll probably sell my picks for more BTC once (if) they gain 25% or so.

my wife cracks me up. she came home from a party just now, sat down next to me and said “what are we buying” lol. she picked heavy on ETH and light on some BTC and let me pick SAND and MANA (no dumpster diving allowed in her portfolio). she’ll probably sell my picks for more BTC once (if) they gain 25% or so.

you Found a great wife Bro :lol: :pimp:

That wife is legendary

Shame I bought ENS and TIME when I did but whatever

got my bid filled on LUNA, have room for one more buy that I will wait and see on

crypto moves are 95% liquidations and short squeezes

No one really sells their main bags, they just get caught off guard, have to deleverage and we shake out, base and rip again

if you’re afraid of volatility, you’re in the wrong field. These are our opportunities.

always have some powder and never dive in too heavy at once. Add on big liquidations, dca while you wait for the trend to turn up.

Probably gonna swap ENS back to ETH and take the loss when gas comes down

this is May 2.0 so it won’t be quick and easy, Fed is gonna have to walk back their tapering nonsense OR we just see the pain for a while

Eth stacking season is back tho so I’m hype

you Found a great wife Bro :lol: :pimp:
Definitely.! Does she have a sister.? stuntman mike stuntman mike :nerd: :lol:
LTV on my largest loan only up to 28%, max is 60%, we good over here. Dudes who are over leveraged though. 😬
THIS.!!!
There are too many opportunities to take advantage of by leveraging and "double dipping" but you gotta be smart man.

My MATIC would have to dip down to .80¢ ETH down to $3k before those positions suffer liquidation.

Obviously still possible, but far less likely and with plenty of time to hop off the fast sinking ship.!

Woke up, saw the red, bought some ETH.
Wish I had more dry powder. P2E projects I want are on sale now but my ETH bag is not as full as I need it to be so I did the safe thing.

D Double D Double 400k ID needed to run a validator node. that prices me out :lol:
interesting tokenomics/governance updates. they're gonna burn a percentage of transaction fees. actual working products continue to be delayed. hodling the bag is not easy sometimes. i'm looking to do at least one more buy this year.

Lawd have mercy :lol:
Need to dive in more to the blockchain they're making. Never really dove deep into Everchain. Just thought of it as an L2 to skip gas fees but it looks like it will be much more.
ID Being on ETH,BSC and SOL now makes me think they will build bridges as well to these chains too.

Thank goodness for ID on Raydium so I can start to add more again. Update is really bullish.

Back
Top Bottom