Official Bitcoin Thread

Buuuuummbaaaa....

Luckily i set tight SL's 2 days ago.

Didn't catch the bounce though so going to wait to see if these levels 'hold'.

Gonna just keep ENS

do I buy a little ethot more Luna w/ the rest of my cash…

i could also ape more time in theory too but I have a lot of dollar risk there at this point

love what Dani did managing the treasury wise

20211117_152624.jpg

Happy with this dip. Thought this was an appropriate time to jump in...Wouldn't mind if it continues to drop though... Hoping to create at least 3 Nodes.
Also somehow managed to catch gas @ 68GWEI :wow:
#feelsgoodman

my man :pimp:

I just want to cash out enough to cop the crib. Never selling the whole stack.
Do it. Im having a tough time finding a place in my price range though stilllll... everything listed under 650k is pending same day damn near in my state. smfh

I could see BTC falling another 10k fairly easily, but im always skeptical.

Remember BTC price cant be manipulated like fiat 🤥

Just tried again leaving 0.3 AVAX in there for fees and still showing pending
That site buggy as hell. I got like $200 worth of avax and it won't let me convert it for time. Probably due to the number transactions taking place it takes a bit for the data to be reflected on the site.

With gas fees is it worth having only one strong node?
I’ve paid probably around $150 to get mine up. But I accidentally paid twice when I started so it should be cheaper
Just dropped $60 total to pay my $14.95 monthly fee #TheFutureOfFinance
Just need to have eth in your MetaMask so you can avoid transferring around too much and you’re good

So what's the word on this new OHM fork, Jade Protocol? Over 1 mil APY right now. With prices on the floor maybe a nice little move.

On Binance Smart Chain, gonna have to jump thru a few hoops in the meantime to try it out.

i paid 40 bucks for my node fee and it’s like 150 to with draw your strong then whatever you swap it to will cost you more gas.

so let’s say you do transactions at the absolute worst times for gas you’d probably still net 1k a month off one node at this price.

or you don’t sell anything until you have another 10 for a second node.

With gas fees is it worth having only one strong node?
I got 1 couple months ago, got 3 now. (Been compounding).

So what's the word on this new OHM fork, Jade Protocol? Over 1 mil APY right now. With prices on the floor maybe a nice little move.

On Binance Smart Chain, gonna have to jump thru a few hoops in the meantime to try it out.
I put a small bag into a lot of DAOs (most are down pretty big during the dip..) my plan is to get out as soon as I have enough for another ring node (also on Binance smart chain). The only projects with >million APY that I know of have rugged, or price couldn’t sustain so I’d have an exit strategy

We are in new territory now. History has not repeated itself so a lot of the old models are out of the window.
The good thing is, we still have a ton of data from on-chain metrics and going forwards, I think they will be more important than charts.

IMO, things will go slow from now on which means I can DCA but will seriously need to make sure I have dry powder on the side and set limit orders as well. Some people made a killing on these limit orders.

Rune on Kucoin dropped to just over a dollar. Quickest 7x you'll ever make.

1638649049508.png

People saying ETH barely drop because ain't no one trying to pay those gas fees. :lol:
Gas fees are a feature, not a bug :lol:

Last edited:
That site buggy as hell. I got like $200 worth of avax and it won't let me convert it for time. Probably due to the number transactions taking place it takes a bit for the data to be reflected on the site.

turns out my pending transaction went through. Just opened my metamask hours after trying and my time was sitting there.

just got to stake it now.

So what I gathered from the strong ama is matic nodes will still cost 10 strong and pay in strong with partial nodes coming in the future?

matic nodes will decay after you get your initial investment back, unless I’m missing something here it makes no sense to buy a matic node.

some good things I heard. You can stake as little as one strong in the eth 2.0 pool and be paid in eth, not strong. Idk if there is a lock up period or what.

they are looking into letting you use your nodes as collateral for loans.

We are in new territory now. History has not repeated itself so a lot of the old models are out of the window.
The good thing is, we still have a ton of data from on-chain metrics and going forwards, I think they will be more important than charts.

IMO, things will go slow from now on which means I can DCA but will seriously need to make sure I have dry powder on the side and set limit orders as well. Some people made a killing on these limit orders.

Rune on Kucoin dropped to just over a dollar. Quickest 7x you'll ever make.

Kucoin straight robbing people.

Their wicks were OD compared to other exchanges.

Glad I had my LUNA bids

Beast

To bounce back to new ATH after yesterday.

Savage.

Would love to know how it's been so bullish on red days the past few months.

Back
Top Bottom