Official Bitcoin Thread

With the interest TIME has, you really cant go wrong holding.
Well, unless the token price dips hard to the RFV and rides that into perpetuity as the yield rises continuously until the treasury is extinguished from unsustainable rebase percentages.

But I think TIME is the one fork well-positioned to pivot when the time comes. Plus their planned takeover of SUSHI will help immensely with their going concern.

Well, unless the token price dips hard to the RFV and rides that into perpetuity as the yield rises continuously until the treasury is extinguished from unsustainable rebase percentages.

But I think TIME is the one fork well-positioned to pivot when the time comes. Plus their planned takeover of SUSHI will help immensely with their going concern.
Planned takeover? What do you mean?

Planned takeover? What do you mean?
Dani and the TIME team put out a proposal to basically hostile takeover SUSHI since they're in chaos after the founder and another high ranking person left. Dani is proposing to take over SUSHI and utilize it as a Wonderland-owned AMM. Would mean any fees from buying/selling on SushiSwap would go straight into Wonderland's treasury. Would provide the entire Sushi network to work for Wonderland. I think the SUSHI community is more or less on board, but I havent been keeping up too much with the discussion (like all my free time in discord is spent on Concave and Defi Kingdoms atm).

I strongly suggest anyone invested in TIME to read up on the SUSHI proposal. It would be massive and I'm super bullish.

Here: https://forum.sushi.com/t/frog-nation-3-sushi/6494

Last edited:
Dani and the TIME team put out a proposal to basically hostile takeover SUSHI since they're in chaos after the founder and another high ranking person left. Dani is proposing to take over SUSHI and utilize it as a Wonderland-owned AMM. Would mean any fees from buying/selling on SushiSwap would go straight into Wonderland's treasury. Would provide the entire Sushi network to work for Wonderland. I think the SUSHI community is more or less on board, but I havent been keeping up too much with the discussion (like all my free time in discord is spent on Concave and Defi Kingdoms atm).

I strongly suggest anyone invested in TIME to read up on the SUSHI proposal. It would be massive and I'm super bullish.

Appreciate the info. I knew nothing about this. I was contemplating putting even more on Time earlier today. I just may go forward now.

Done with NFTs for a while

Positioned for the bull run

Coolman’s Dino world. All 3 worlds completed now.
7698DCE4-BCEE-4524-9772-63254242C3DB.jpeg

Justin Aversano Tarot Scrolls. Will only consider selling this over 100 ETH.
68457403-B68A-411D-87EB-2F7FA58A8E7B.jpeg

Is there any special benefits for the Justin Aversano scrolls?

this dude noskey noskey is top researcher 🔥

forreal? which one is that? soldier nodes?

i’m down bad on the ponzis. bought klima at 2k and it’s $330. got rome at around $750 and it’s at $270. about the same as getting rugged 😂
if price stays basically the same and APY stays solid, i’ll probably break even in less than 2 months though 🤷🏻‍♂️

they got death threats and said they were abandoning the project or something. :lol:

yeah, hopefully it quits dipping for you and that apy will take care of the rest. that's what happened for me with time.

they got death threats and said they were abandoning the project or something. :lol:

yeah, hopefully it quits dipping for you and that apy will take care of the rest. that's what happened for me with time.

I’m kind of empathetic to the SLD devs man.

It was clear in the Discord that they were just two French college kids whose passion project blew up and boom overnight they were in way over their heads.

Think one of them said they were dropping out of college during finals week trying to hold that ragtag code together. :lol:

Felt bad for him/her, and that was at a time when things were going good!

Yeah, they were the underdog project. Like I said it was so awful I liked it. :lol:

I could see getting scared though, you’re dealing with people aping in with millions. They send you a threat it’s gonna get real.

I’m not going to buy into anything they do again but I was hoping they made it for more than me just making money.

Those are the people I want to make it in defi. Not the Facebook guy.

Looks like the Keplr wallet which is what I use. Super easy single click staking.
Cool that's what I have. I would move the ATOM to the Cosmos address in my wallet and then stake through the function in the wallet? And it would cover the situation above for the airdrops?

So basically I need to remove my LP from sif and stake the Atom thru... thru what, exactly?
rewards on sif are great rn. 300% APY and if you compound weekly, it’s even nicer. bonus is that you stay liquid. i keep some in the rowan/atom pool. if you stake atom, the APY is not that good (i’m getting ~13% rn). the only reason i started staking atom (and juno) is for the airdrops. getting multchain rewards will be a small plus. i use the keplr and manage all my cosmos eco tokens with cosmostation. they combine the reward claim and redelegate into one button called reinvest.

bottom line: keep your tokens on sifchain for now and only stake/delegate your atom if airdrops will be worth the gamble to you.

Last edited:
rewards on sif rn are great rn. 300% APY and if you compound weekly, it’s even nicer. bonus is that you stay liquid. i keep some in the rowan/atom pool. if you stake atom, the APY is not that good (i’m getting ~13% rn). the only reason i started staking atom (and juno) is for the airdrops. getting multchain rewards will be a small plus. i use the keplr and manage all my cosmos eco tokens with cosmostation. they combine the reward claim and redelegate into one button called reinvest.

bottom line: keep your tokens on sifchain for now and only stake/delegate your atom if airdrops will be worth the gamble to you.
Great breakdown. Might move some ATOM into staking then. Like a small amount for exposure reasons.

Great breakdown. Might move some ATOM into staking then. Like a small amount for exposure reasons.
some tips on staking cosmos ecosystem coins:
1) don’t delegate to a big exchange validator.
2) delegate to a validator outside of the top 25.
3) delegate to a validator that is not zero commission.
4) vote on all governance.
5) chain upgrades are great times for snapshots.
6) follow any of the cosmos airdrop people on reddit or twitter to stay up to date.

also, unbonding/undelegating takes between 14 and 28 days depending on the chain and you don’t qualify for rewards or airdrops during that time. you cannot redelegate to any validator that you undelegated from for 28 days iirc - something like that.

Great breakdown Stuntman.!

I've been steady stacking my ATOM bags ever since Fapmaster put me on to Sifchain... That recent 300% apy has been so damn fruitful.

I swap all my Rowan rewards to ATOM and repool half and stake the other half on Keplr... The staking yields are miniscule in comparison to the ATOM/ROWAN LP yields, but I do so for the hope of an airdrop.

It's unfortunate that Sifchain isn't available to the US... Could you imagine the TVL and LP rewards if that were the case.?! :wow:

Ive said this plenty times before, but I'm so incredibly bullish on Cosmos. !(Particularly ATOM, but also OSMOS and JUNO. )

I love what the Cosmos team is trying to accomplish with the implementation of the IBC and EVM bridges .. If they can continue to grow the number of Blockchains and protocols connected through the IBC, we can see DEFI reach a whole n'other level man..

I hope they get all the attention and recognition they deserve in 2022.

Go Cosmos.!

rewards on sif are great rn. 300% APY and if you compound weekly, it’s even nicer. bonus is that you stay liquid. i keep some in the rowan/atom pool. if you stake atom, the APY is not that good (i’m getting ~13% rn). the only reason i started staking atom (and juno) is for the airdrops. getting multchain rewards will be a small plus. i use the keplr and manage all my cosmos eco tokens with cosmostation. they combine the reward claim and redelegate into one button called reinvest.

Great breakdown Stuntman.!

I've been steady stacking my ATOM bags ever since Fapmaster put me on to Sifchain... That recent 300% apy has been so damn fruitful.

I swap all my Rowan rewards to ATOM and repool half and stake the other half on Keplr... The staking yields are miniscule in comparison to the ATOM/ROWAN LP yields, but I do so for the hope of an airdrop.

It's unfortunate that Sifchain isn't available to the US... Could you imagine the TVL and LP rewards if that were the case.?! :wow:

Ive said this plenty times before, but I'm so incredibly bullish on Cosmos. !(Particularly ATOM, but also OSMOS and JUNO. )

I love what the Cosmos team is trying to accomplish with the implementation of the IBC and EVM bridges .. If they can continue to grow the number of Blockchains and protocols connected through the IBC, we can see DEFI reach a whole n'other level man..

I hope they get all the attention and recognition they deserve in 2022.

Go Cosmos.!

Do you guys just use a VPN to access Sifchain or not based in the U.S?

Is there any special benefits for the Justin Aversano scrolls?
You can claim the physical copy of the scroll. It’s silkscreened on Egyptian papyrus. The 1/1s are dipped in the Nile. It’s a really cool project with lots of thoughtful layers from the way the photo is taken, the colors the subject chooses and the tarot card that inspires everything.

Twin Flames is nearly a 200 ETH floor. The black and whites for these were pre sold immediately. Each week a new one is stealth dropped in the community without any marketing. Justin’s trying to build it organically while giving Quantum community members the ability to get in early and potentially make life changing returns on these down the road. No one sells theirs, floor is super thin and any listings get snatched quickly. They’ll be marketed outside of the community in 2022 which should bring a ton of attention.

Do you guys just use a VPN to access Sifchain or not based in the U.S?
yes, i use a vpn. rewards are distributed weekly. claim by monday 8am pst and they hit your wallet on tues i think. the claim days have changed a few times. pa on rowan has been terrible because the dex has experienced a lot of bugs whenever something new is implemented. the APY on the top 5 pools makes it worth trying though. once sifchain shakes out the bugs and gets EVM. and deep margin trading going, it should attract more attention.

Anyone hear of fortress dao? My friend just put some $$ in on it

Also just saw some dude at the store with a bored ape hoodie. Should have asked him if he owned one :lol:

Bruh you gonna have running back level CTE by the time that jawn launches.

Back
Top Bottom