Official Bitcoin Thread

New to crypto, any recs on what I should start investing in? Bought a little ETH, Doge, and Shiba.

Any recs would be great and places to read up any crypto too.

Definitely would agree with putting money into ETH for the long term.

Eth is kinda expensive already but it's only expected go up on value with time.

DCA as suggested before and you won't feel the swings as much. Just set an amount you are comfortable setting to the side (and possibly losing) and have it automatically deducted from your account then reinvested in eth. My homeboy does like 50 bucks every Friday no matter the price and I think that's a fairly solid strategy especially for a newbie.

This may seem a little advanced for you but I'd also look into the awair element previously mentioned on the page or two earlier. Very little investment upfront and they do the work for you in regards to mining. You can easily make 200 a month at the current price and I believe set up and total cost of the device is only 380 or so (at retail).

Lastly just pay attention to this thread. I personally post kinda infrequently but I check the thread pretty much daily. If something is mentioned here at least take the time to look into it for an hour or two each week trust me when I say over a million dollars worth of game has been shared here. I've personally hit 6 figures from just following suggestions in this thread.

Last edited:
Considering selling off my small stock portfolio to buy a strong node and will probably have enough for a coolman as well. Kinda want a deadfellaz tho
What do y’all think?
I don’t have a strong node but I did that with time, eth and my NFTs. Love the fellaz. Safer bet long term I think but both are going to be ok. Just be comfortable with the dollar risk and be satisfied knowing you may never make your money back

Forgot to mention this miner I pre-ordered a couple weeks ago. I believe there is still time to get in on the kick starter.

The VPN services alone are worth it imo. The fact that it also mines crypto is just a plus.

It should also resell for 50-100 over the Kickstarter price according to my other resell groups.

I don't think I'll ever exit stock investments completely. Simply for diversification and for hedging purposes.

In fact if/when my crypto portfolio reaches seven figures I kind of plan to shave off 10-20% and put it in more dividend stocks, lock in more passive income from different streams.

But yea, I haven't made a Trafi investment in over a year.

Fozz Fozz since you can buy fractions of tokens, there is no “cheap” crypto per se. if the price rises by 30%, your total money invested goes up by the same amount. don’t be fooled by the cost of the meme coins like doge/shiba. maybe you can buy a million coins but them coins are never hitting a dollar. i think the best advice i’ve gotten so far is to invest only money that i don’t need or care about. the volatility is wild.

That’s dope man. Congrats. :pimp:

And as far as a being a degen… bro we’re invested in something paying 70k apy hoping to open a crypto sports betting app to fund the treasury. :lol:
Man wild times.

As soon as I can 3x my time holdings I'm buying another property. Supposedly that should happen 60 days or so from now.

And thank you bro. Crypto degen life way more fun than stocks.

Honestly just been sitting still with the usual (BTC/ETH/etc) but been reading the thread.

Goal now is 1 Strong Node - even at these prices/gas fees - best to hop in still? Read gas fees usually better during the weekend?

Just started betting on $SAITO and $KYLIN. Actually transferred some of my $ADA funds. Anybody else on those? 👀

👀
3316E997-4306-4614-B044-B483C404AB40.jpeg

Honestly just been sitting still with the usual (BTC/ETH/etc) but been reading the thread.

Goal now is 1 Strong Node - even at these prices/gas fees - best to hop in still? Read gas fees usually better during the weekend?
Fees are best during the weekend for sure, I've done my transactions on Saturday evenings and they've been amazing. As for pricing in, timing is key. I'll make you feel better about your potential entry by being transparent and admitting I FOMO'd in at average of $900/STRONG. Ended up not feeling as bad as I found out recently that some of the crypto gains I made most of last year could potentially be written off due to the dump. Need to speak with CPA though. End of the day I have no regrets.

Fees are best during the weekend for sure, I've done my transactions on Saturday evenings and they've been amazing. As for pricing in, timing is key. I'll make you feel better about your potential entry by being transparent and admitting I FOMO'd in at average of $900/STRONG. Ended up not feeling as bad as I found out recently that some of the crypto gains I made most of last year could potentially be written off due to the dump. Need to speak with CPA though. End of the day I have no regrets.
When it comes to paying ETH fees, Ill definitely wait for late late Fri/Sat/Sun, split screen the ETH gas ticker on one side and just moniter a bit as the gwei fluctuates... I haven't paid over 60 gwei in a while now by using this strategy...

Last time I paid my all my node fees I caught it like mid 30s...

I made mine thinking i caught the bottom at $650 in november.
Made my second node at $460.
Ill be making a third in month.

Back
Top Bottom