Official Bitcoin Thread

Although I've held some crypto since 2017, I didn't actually do anything with my holdings until this year...

Got a Metamask (lol) A dedicated crypto device(laptop). VPN. Hardware wallet. A physical 2FA key... And finally took the deep dive into the world of DeFi protocols... Hate that I waited so long.!

Incredibly thankful for all the help and knowledge shared in this thread .. I seriously wouldn't have done it without you all.

Looking forward to seeing the financial stability/freedom crypto brings to us all, Hopefully by this time next year. :pimp:

Have a safe and happy new year gentlemen.

I’m not gonna say crypto changed my life yet or anything but I hope it will.

Even with one strong node that’s like a 12k raise a year at the lowest price it’s been.

I still want to build a crib off crypto that’s always been my goal then just work part time doing a job I enjoy.

Anyone hear/know anything about VRA Nodes (Verasity)? Going to starting doing some research as it seems to be launching Q1.

nice :pimp:

Some dudes only compound and I’m like what’s the point?

You should name that laundromat “💪 mat”

Emoji and all.

I’ve reinvest all mine into eth and avax. I just consider that derisking I guess. I’d rather re invest than take cash if I don’t need to.

2021 been a wild ride, made a lot of $ and lost a lot of $. 2022 I'm looking to get my strong Node count up too, dump more into TIME. I'll have some degenerate crypto gambling plays trying to hit it big on the side. My planetwatch mining farm is doing well, about 60$/day. Other miners are doing mediocre, with more miners coming in that I'm excited about.
Wake up to this everyday, $ coming in to feed into more crypto:
A61E0221-4F9D-4FB9-99D7-C2CFD723AD8C.png

2021 been a wild ride, made a lot of $ and lost a lot of $. 2022 I'm looking to get my strong Node count up too, dump more into TIME. I'll have some degenerate crypto gambling plays trying to hit it big on the side. My planetwatch mining farm is doing well, about 60$/day. Other miners are doing mediocre, with more miners coming in that I'm excited about.
Which planetwatch miner do you have?

How many awairs did you buy and are you using them at different cribs?

I just have one and I'm making about 7 dollars a day (which is cool). I have a couple others coming in but I thought you had to use them at different places.

I would put them in each of my rentals but I think my tenants would say I'm spying on them.

Back
Top Bottom