Official Bitcoin Thread

Bought a Ship in Star Atlas and staked it immediately.
600 in stock when I bought mine but they got cleaned out quickly after. Makes me think there's institutional buys in play for these ships

ROI will be 10 months with current prices for ATLAS. Less time if the prices go up.
Game may not be out soon but its good to be able to test out the economic model by staking the ships. Looking to get a couple more and try and get a bag of ATLAS.
These are gen 1 ships so hopefully they command a premium couple years down the line.

Very smart dude but he's been in the news for all the wrong reasons :lol:

I feel like a scrub not owning a strong node smh

Me and you both.

50 a day at this point.

Absolute bottom is probably 300 per 💪 if the whole market goes to hell.

If you can swing it I’d jump in now and just get it rolling.

You’re right about gas. It’s usually lowest on a Sunday night.

So you need 10 to have a node, which would be like $5300 rn. $50 a day is what you earn, so it'd only take ~3 months to pay for itself?

if the star atlas game is as good as the teasers when it releases, it's gonna be a gold mine.

The ambitioness of the game scares me but they have a lot of money, a good white paper and a strong Team so I think they will deliver.
Even if the version 1.0 of what they deliver at the start is like exisiting games like EVE Online. Being Play To Earn and having NFTs is already a step up from those games.

Ship Staking is a no brainer though. Getting ATLAS everyday and being able to get ROI on your NFTs while the game is still getting developed is great compared to some other games where you buy land but you just have to sit on your NFTs while the game is getting developed.

For anyone interested, you can join a faction and add your ship to the faction's fleet.
You will have to resupply resources and make repairs to your ship or you would stop earning. Basically the economic simulation of what will happen in the game itself.
I only have to resupply every few days. The bigger the ship the less time you need to look after it.

The resources cost ATLAS so after re-supplying, I get 33.16 ATLAS net reward per day for the ship I own which at current price is $3.33 a day or $100 a month. Once the game gets closer to launch I expect the price to go up a lot more. A 2x in price will drop the ROI time in half.

1641233685087.png

1641233799216.png

i’m guessing i still have a good chunk of money in stocks via IRA and whatever my wife does for us and the kids. i have no idea on the amount really.

i guarantee things would be different if i were way younger and we had no kids. looking forward to see where it all goes this year!

50 a day at this point.

Absolute bottom is probably 300 per 💪 if the whole market goes to hell.

If you can swing it I’d jump in now and just get it rolling.

You’re right about gas. It’s usually lowest on a Sunday night.

A strong node or 5 shares of TSLA?!

Anyways I do plan on getting on board but start to finish with no other accounts made yet, how long would the process take? Looking to knock out in one sitting while the kids are down.

A strong node or 5 shares of TSLA?!

Anyways I do plan on getting on board but start to finish with no other accounts made yet, how long would the process take? Looking to knock out in one sitting while the kids are down.

Do you know how to use metamask? It only takes a few minutes. Just have to swap your eth to 10 strong and hit create node.

I’d recommend a hardware wallet to go with it. You don’t want to lose your node.

Got plans for that $20 of JEWEL :pimp: HODL and stake :lol:
Also, to reiterate to everyone, get on Defi Kingdoms before it's too late. Everyone should subscribe to fapmasterjr fapmasterjr 's patreon too. Cant give enough kudos for putting me onto Defi Kingdoms way back when it was still a baby protocol. Since, what, end of October I've turned $200 into $1300 by LPing, and that's not including the in-game NFT heros that I bought for like a combined $800, each of which could go for almost twice that now.

Do you know how to use metamask? It only takes a few minutes. Just have to swap your eth to 10 strong and hit create node.

I’d recommend a hardware wallet to go with it. You don’t want to lose your node.

Thanks for sharing that. I'm a noob so want to double check I got this down since all I've done at this point is buy crypto on Coinbase pro. :lol:

1. Set up account on Metamask
2. Transfer ETH from Coinbase Pro to Metamask wallet
3. Use Uniswap/Kucoin (or other platform) to buy Strong and transfer to Metamask wallet
4. Create node on Strongblock

Yep you can buy it straight off kucoin to save on gas.

Or just swap the eth to strong that’s what I did. It’s maybe 100 for the swap.

Back
Top Bottom