Official Bitcoin Thread

We could try to cop those underground missile bunkers in kauai off the government.

They’re on a beach so they might get flooded though. :lol:

So for anyone planning on getting involved with Concave, the AMA this saturday (10 AM EST) will have details on what each Discord role will have for an allocation cap (how much $ you can invest in the WL sale). Actual alpha :pimp:

@notnosmallfeet
stuntman mike stuntman mike
@degenerate423
hopefully i keep my measly roles lol. been so sporadic with work and life. you're gonna be concave whale :pimp:
i guess i'll have some idea if i even need to scrape up some pennies if i get any allocation.

hopefully i keep my measly roles lol. been so sporadic with work and life. you're gonna be concave whale :pimp:
i guess i'll have some idea if i even need to scrape up some pennies if i get any allocation.
I dont have enough money to be a whale. I might be a plankton if I'm lucky :pimp: Getting the witness role is easy if you dont have it btw. I know we talked about the roles before but this one can be done in like 15 minutes.

I need another passive income play. Strong and Time are my mains at the moment

I dont have enough money to be a whale. I might be a plankton if I'm lucky :pimp: Getting the witness role is easy if you dont have it btw. I know we talked about the roles before but this one can be done in like 15 minutes.
i have witness and i keep doing the quote tweets to hopefully keep that one. probably the only one i “earned” lol. the guy kept telling me more **** to do and i wanted to tell him to **** off but finally i posted something on my ig where i have an ok amount of followers and got the role. whatever i can get, i’ll buy. pretty sure you’ll do the same!

legit still interested in klima. i think it’s closer to its’ true valuation. feel like buying a bunch more. not gonna liquidate rome to do that though.

i have witness and i keep doing the quote tweets to hopefully keep that one. probably the only one i “earned” lol. the guy kept telling me more **** to do and i wanted to tell him to **** off but finally i posted something on my ig where i have an ok amount of followers and got the role. whatever i can get, i’ll buy. pretty sure you’ll do the same!

legit still interested in klima. i think it’s closer to its’ true valuation. feel like buying a bunch more. not gonna liquidate rome to do that though.
I bought 1 Klima awhile back and been watching it go straight down :lol:. I'm going down with the ship. Rome been hanging in there

Good ****. If I get more secret alpha I'll post. Rn I'm reviewing some treasury mgmt docs. Before I get too far, let me say, I'm excited. Will post a more thorough recap when im done reading (and done with IRL work).

Edit - cats out of the bag :lol: Treasury policy management plan is posted and public. Worth a read.

Last edited:
I bought 1 Klima awhile back and been watching it go straight down :lol:. I'm going down with the ship. Rome been hanging in there
i’m doing ok with rome. a little bit up
rn. down in the gutter with klima. bought .5 that cost me around 1k if you include the bridge fees. took a little out to buy some NFTs and then rebought a tiny bit back. i think i have a little over 1 klima now and that’s worth crap lol. would like to buy more but don’t have anything i want to sacrifice to do it.

Edit - cats out of the bag :lol: Treasury policy management plan is posted and public. Worth a read.
can you dm me some cliffs? i’m not to good at deciphering financial docs. i was also gonna send you a DAO proposal from another group i’m in but i know you’re busy.

edit: reading now. wow 330k on the drop. so small. i guess i’m getting fractions of a token lol.

Last edited:
Tl;dr - Initial token supply = 333,000. Max supply is 333,000,000 scheduled to hit after 1000 days. Target APY starts at about 276K%.

Important part - to mitigate the holder investment dilution, the policy team is going to have active management to generate excess returns on investment. LPing, option hedging, token investment, and other strategies. There will be gradual increases in the returns shared with investors, on an exponential scale rather than linear.

Heres the link stuntman mike stuntman mike , and others. quick read. highly suggest taking the time to review.

what a bounce. creeping towards ATHs.
legit wish i could swing this **** but almost all of it is locked in staking :lol:

55C469FE-BC00-4C35-BA02-1BC0E6B5A7C0.jpeg

If eth doesn’t stop at 3200 we’re ****ed. :lol:
You’re only ****** if you care about the value denominated in fiat

Ethereum going to 1400 leading up to the merge is one of the greatest wealth creation events of our life time

Similar to bitcoin at 3k in March of 2020

If we dump

I’m not missing this opportunity

Trimmed some time rewards for more eth here. Should make that piece back in 2.5 days of rebasing

Yeah im dumping my OHM into ETH if it drops under 2k. So, that means it wont happen but OHM will continue dumping anyways.

yeah that’s true, this **** always happens at the wrong time for me when I can’t risk savings on crypto. If it hits 1400 though… sorry wife blew all my money on crypto. 🤷‍♂️

My lesson learned from this is always keep money in stable coins.

I sold all my ohm and put it in time a while ago, I couldn’t deal with the gas.

Back
Top Bottom