Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah bro just DCA and make peace with it.

I do feel you on the mortgage thing tho. I've been there and it's annoying.

Aren't most projections reporting that we shouldn't have another 3-4 year bear market? I thought there was theory about how those lows will only be shorter from here on out.

I hope so bro, way more adoption with retail investors now. Really shouldn’t be a 3-4 year lull. I also read somewhere 75% of BTC/ETH isn’t even owned by US accounts, idk how I feel about that.

Still breaking even on Bitcoin and Eth at the moment.

Think I'm gonna put my BC money into Time. Can always get back in on BC at a later date.

From this talk, I learned a token functions more like a currency, not an equity

Fred breaks down basic currency valuation (MV = PQ) in an easy to understand way

cosmos!

BF29C896-E559-4813-A56E-C0166CFFD7FA.jpeg

If I'm being honest over 90% of my money is in crypto. I could laugh at this dude but I'm prolly not too far off.

I've made my peace with it tho. I've been able to come up so far in so little time there is really no going back for me.
Lol the video is hard rock nick. He became a crypto meme and now everyone is paying him to do cameos of copypasta like the one posted.

I think interest rates with Covid. Idk :lol:

I’ve never seen [The Big Short] but I should watch it. Isn’t it from the don’t look up director?

Yea it is. Watched Don't Look Up and it go recommended to me at the end so I thought why not. I know the lingo now.
The Big Short - the film - is a good movie and tells the story well. If you liked the film, read the book. *cliche* Its better than the movie */cliche*. The book does so much better at explaining what happened and how, and gives more detail and better explains everybody's stories. And it's a quick read. I think I got through it in like a week when I bought it.

Was gonna watch Don't Look Up last night. Saw it was a little over 2 hours long and changed my mind.

Maybe tonight will be the night.

Was gonna watch Don't Look Up last night. Saw it was a little over 2 hours long and changed my mind.

Maybe tonight will be the night.

the wife suggested we watch it last week. I wasnt too thrilled at first because her suggestions arent always the greatest, so I was prepared to pass out. Fast forward an hour in, she is knocked out on the couch, and Im up laughing. Definitely enjoyed the movie and how its pretty much a reflection of present day. I never heard of the movie and I thought it was going to be something serious, but it was actually a comedy. Not sure what kind of movies youre into but give it a shot, I thought it was a fun watch.

Back
Top Bottom