Official Bitcoin Thread

Lol I only staked 5.5 so far, trying to figure out all this swapping and metamasking. I have more ONE coming from Binance, but its locked up for another 8 days before I can withdraw it. Crypto.com withdrew instantly, but I didn't even know the ACH transfer went thru from my bank until the next day when it said the $ was available in my account.

Is hitting the Crystalvale gen0 hero raffle somewhat realistic, or like joining a SNKRs draw (aka no chance)?
More of a chance than SNKRS, less of a chance than hitting the actual Powerball. But I think there are 10 being given away. Im hoping the two heros I have, and the two entries therefore, yield a retirement plan... lol.

Our sensei fapmasterjr fapmasterjr should have a good few entries for the raffles tho.

yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz yeah man, i’m qualified for the neta drop. gonna get 11.2 tokens it seems. if it’s anything like ion, that will be insane. i hope to hold it and see what happens.
9DD51100-0060-45CD-B39F-C7B7BE8AF22C.jpeg
Price of NETA based on possible market caps:

$10,000,000 = $303.49

$50,000,000 = $1,517.45

$100,000,000 = $3,034.90

Per a redditor who's very active on the CosmosNetwork reddit page.

Jeez what happened :lol:
I can load up on legit coins in times like this so not even fussed.

Watched the Big Short over the weekend. If I watched this film 2 years ago, I wouldn't have understood a thing :lol:
I can see why Nakamoto said, yea we need a solution to this.

I think interest rates with Covid. Idk :lol:

I’ve never seen it but I should watch it. Isn’t it from the don’t look up director?

Yea it is. Watched Don't Look Up and it go recommended to me at the end so I thought why not. I know the lingo now.

Only reason I haven’t gotten a strong node yet is the lack of clarity around its rewards being cut

I'm itching to just throw down for a node, but also wondering how long it can last with the current returns. Only within the last 2 days have I finally dipped my toes into something other than just using a main exchange, not trying to catch an insta-rug

Juicy times.

As for STRONG, just a reminder that if you build a node right now the accrue rate will be maintained for at least 10 STRONG regardless of whatever the decay rates will be. Of course NFA, but if you believe in the price maintaining you can pull out after 10 STRONG to get that ROI and sit on whatever it would be moving forward. However, you can also wait to see if it'll drop again before entry but I believe as long as you build before decay is officially announced you'll be solid for the .092/day for at least 10 STRONG. I get 100+ days is long to sit on something though.

Last edited:
We know it will go back up. 3500 isnt bad

2017/18 is giving me PTSD. I know a bear market is due at sometime, the volume has been very low. Hoping it’s not a 3-4 year bear market. Everytime I apply for a mortgage markets instantly go red :lol:

DCA is perfect for me, I just never do it. All psychological.

2017/18 is giving me PTSD. I know a bear market is due at sometime, the volume has been very low. Hoping it’s not a 3-4 year bear market. Everytime I apply for a mortgage markets instantly go red :lol:

DCA is perfect for me, I just never do it. All psychological.
Yeah bro just DCA and make peace with it.

I do feel you on the mortgage thing tho. I've been there and it's annoying.

Aren't most projections reporting that we shouldn't have another 3-4 year bear market? I thought there was theory about how those lows will only be shorter from here on out.

Back
Top Bottom