Official Bitcoin Thread

Mainnet for Thorchain is meant to be this month as well.
-80% from ATH for a potential top 10 coin. Time to dig in.

Sold one donut world Coolman’s, have another listed at the floor. Cutting nft risk slightly. Staked some eth in lido, will be sitting on my hands here and waiting for opportunities

If we could find that 1 coin that we could throw 1k and wait for it to balloon to a milli would be dope.

Who the **** thought Shiba and Doge were those a while back. There has to be one man.

THOR actually holding strong also. Up nearly 10 percent.

We'll see what happens at the end of the month through early February.

keep getting an error message on thorswap when trying to swap btc for rune. it says no utxos to send. cant find any info online. does anyone know what this means?

I've been on some degen ish lately... It's been going pretty well, irregardless of the current market...

Just came across this ROI protocol on Polygon.
It's brand new, less than 48hrs old ..
https://stableone.io/
As with mostly anything in crypto, the earlier you jump in, the higher the chance of success.

7% daily for 30days + the chance that MATIC returns to $2 in that time... This could lead to some pretty great gainz.. mplsdunk mplsdunk need somewhere to invest with that newly purchased MATIC.? :nerd:

Peep their statistics on DappRadar... The project is growing pretty fast .. DappRadar Stats

anyway, this is considered "HIGH risk, HIGH reward" but if anyone's interested, use my referral link and hook me up with a bonus. :lol::nthat:

I went in with a small bag. Will update in 30days. :smile:
That’s the risk? They run off with your matic?

How bad is the gas? Would it be worth staking a small amount?

This is really the breaking point for BTC and the rest of the market for the next couple weeks. For some odd reason I think we are still hitting 100k this year Q1 or Q2.

The crazy thing is all the people who capitulated wont buy back in on the reversal and will probably buy at the highs because of FOMO :lol: . Human psychology for some is crazy

What’s the best plan if I’m gonna use the 7 strong in my account and buy 3 more to make up the difference and get another node? To avoid gas fees as much as I can
I’d have to withdraw the 7 strong to MetaMask and then reupload from there right
So I should buy 3 more, keep them in my MM, withdraw my 7 to MM then upload them together as 10 right

As long as housing prices dont correct before crypto and growth stocks bounce back, I'm in this boat.

I think that’s gonna depend on where the housing market is.

I’m looking at vegas and that’s the most overvalued market in the country right now and they have a history of boom and bust.

I feel like more rural places like Montana and Idaho will keep booming unless work from home suddenly goes away.

What’s the best plan if I’m gonna use the 7 strong in my account and buy 3 more to make up the difference and get another node? To avoid gas fees as much as I can
I’d have to withdraw the 7 strong to MetaMask and then reupload from there right
So I should buy 3 more, keep them in my MM, withdraw my 7 to MM then upload them together as 10 right

It’s the same amount of transactions either way so I don’t think it will matter tbh.

I’m hoping we can just compound to poly soon without claiming like they say.

mai.finance not letting me repay anyone had similar issues? entered the exact debt amount but nothing happens when I click repay.

mai.finance not letting me repay anyone had similar issues? entered the exact debt amount but nothing happens when I click repay.

ok idk what was happening but I was able to repay some lol didnt realize I was pennies away from consolidation.

if I do choose to pay back the whole loan how long do they hold your collateral?

Back
Top Bottom