Official Bitcoin Thread

Did you get your wallet whitelisted? That's the only thing I could see holding up the process now, and the final WL update got processed a couple days ago.
degenerate423 degenerate423 if you whitelisted your wallet, you can still mint. someone just minted a few minutes ago. then you can join me and noskey noskey in the crying or celebration.

Yeah, I whitelisted my wallet. I just need to transfer more ETH to cover the gas fees now. It’s such a pain in the a** just to get a couple coins.

Yeah, I whitelisted my wallet. I just need to transfer more ETH to cover the gas fees now. It’s such a pain in the a** just to get a couple coins.
i've spent so much money on gas in the past week. two exports from cosmos to eth, three swaps to dai, and the price to mint my coins on wave 3 and wave 4 and a last minute mint today to use my whole allocation. feel like a dumbass spending that much on gas after doing everything on ibc.

On Twitter?
I still got mine. Coming up on a year of HODLing
yep on twitter...

honest question, do yall think btc or any major decentralized push for finance could possibly be a cyber warfare tactic? I was posting in the stock thread about a year ago about the decline of the us dollar and got a lot of push back, but now it seems like the decline of the dollar is more heavily accepted.

I added up all the gas I spent in the various moves I made to get the cnv buy ready, and it was over $400 worth of ETH. And that was operating almost exclusively during the off-hours. I was sick when I added it up.
i’m easily over $500 just for this aCNV mint. that’s like 10x more than the total of all my cosmos transactions. wild.

let’s see where it goes :lol:
43EF6AF5-6900-413F-AE7D-B73B4AF2AAD3.gif

Last edited:
you got eth or poly? my strategy changes too much for strong but I'm strongly considering just running up like 6 poly nodes before I take profit.

either making life changing money or nothing. :lol:

People complaining about automobile gas prices. If they only knew :lol:

Okay, this is serious. If you have any unclaimed Thor tokens currently, MAKE SURE YOU CLAIM THEM BEFORE THE BIG CHANGE.

Just read the first paragraph.

you got eth or poly? my strategy changes too much for strong but I'm strongly considering just running up like 6 poly nodes before I take profit.

either making life changing money or nothing. :lol:
Got both, went with Poly for my third node.. David Moss punk *** won't hurry up and release the tapering details... Everyday spent waiting was just days of missing out on rewards...

Honestly MPLS, I say just go for it ..!
I understand your position in getting kinda rekt by buying at ATH, but at very least, I think you should consider one/two more nodes and lower your cost average...

STRONG has stayed pretty strong during recent dips... It's held @$400 pretty well... I sincerely believe it can only go up from here...

Whatever news the StrongBlock team is looking to share in the Medium article, I hope it clears up a lot of doubt and uncertainty and brings in new investors who may have been waiting on these details before jumping in...

Lower gas/withdrawal fees
Rolling over rewards straight to new node
Fractional nodes
StongChain

All of these promised changes can only help appreciate the value of STRONG...

Alternatively, the bald bastard and his team can straight rugpool and rek everyone... So who really knows...? This is crypto... Lol

I think it was expected this would be a rough month for them (Thor). Don't see how it couldn't be.

Still think they`re solid. If they're struggling towards the end of Spring going in to Summer, I may start to worry. Will have got my initial investment back plus profits by then, so it'll be whatever.

Wish these projects would be real from the get go when it comes to sustainability.

And F any good thing I might have said about Universe Planet nodes. Team is changing things like crazy on a whim, it seems.

I think Titano might be my first big gamble of the year instead.

Got both, went with Poly for my third node.. David Moss punk *** won't hurry up and release the tapering details... Everyday spent waiting was just days of missing out on rewards...

Honestly MPLS, I say just go for it ..!
I understand your position in getting kinda rekt by buying at ATH, but at very least, I think you should consider one/two more nodes and lower your cost average...

STRONG has stayed pretty strong during recent dips... It's held @$400 pretty well... I sincerely believe it can only go up from here...

Whatever news the StrongBlock team is looking to share in the Medium article, I hope it clears up a lot of doubt and uncertainty and brings in new investors who may have been waiting on these details before jumping in...

Lower gas/withdrawal fees
Rolling over rewards straight to new node
Fractional nodes
StongChain

All of these promised changes can only help appreciate the value of STRONG...

Alternatively, the bald bastard and his team can straight rugpool and rek everyone... So who really knows...? This is crypto... Lol

I mean I could fire up another node now and I’d still be at my initial investment since I took some profits.

You’re right though, I’ll just spin up another polynode tonight or this weekend when ⛽️ Is low and just let those joints compound.

I’m not going to go crazy but once I hit 5 or 6 I’d probably just cash out for a year straight depending on the price.

Strong pisses me off sometimes like you’re saying. Like bruh f u, just say what it tapers too and stop playing around. Obviously he knows the details.

I bet it’s .05 or something around there.

If I buy eth with a debit card on cb they release the funds immediately right?

As long as it’s around for another year or two idc.

We’re gonna look back in 10 years at everything and 75% of it will be gone.

Back
Top Bottom