Official Bitcoin Thread

THOR: I've been compounding as price as down lately, was expecting this much as they announced a rewards reduction. Current rewards structure seems more sustainable. I've been using the liquidity pool for 500%+ APR. Thor announced they'll cap the nodes at some point.

Claim daily, put some in LP, some for profits. Going to take out 9900$ withdrawal, but I'm afraid the tax man will come for me with any more than that. No choice but to invest in more crypto with profits

Bright Moments DAO wildly innovative in-person NFT minting concept

participants include Bob Iger, both Winklevoss, Fred Wilson

Shib up nearly 60 percent this past week. Time for people to FOMO back in :lol:

Look at Gala. Damn.

Guess it's pumping because of the Gala Music news:

Big news with them now looking into making a decentralised record label.
I hope they succeed but they need to slow down with these NFT sales and get more substance. That Stash box is $5K and you only get one song :lol:
You get other perks as well but gadamn, 1 song. Then Snoop wants you to collect the rest like Pokemon :lol:

There's also going to be music nodes. Man Gala knows how to collect money.

THOR: I've been compounding as price as down lately, was expecting this much as they announced a rewards reduction. Current rewards structure seems more sustainable. I've been using the liquidity pool for 500%+ APR. Thor announced they'll cap the nodes at some point.

Claim daily, put some in LP, some for profits. Going to take out 9900$ withdrawal, but I'm afraid the tax man will come for me with any more than that. No choice but to invest in more crypto with profits

I bet you have to utilise the OTC service at this point :lol:
Going to take me months to get to the point where I will be cashing out daily.

Looking to get another Thor node to make the runup to 6 Thors quicker, then hopefully an Odin afterwards.
Just pray nothing happens to it by the time I'm ready to start cashing out consistenyly.

Some of these Eth price forecast for theses next few years is pretty crazy. 100k by 2025? I wish.

Guess most my profits from other stuff will be going straight to Ethereum.

Was really excited for Cool Pets but had thoughts about selling for a node. The $MILK tokenomics gives a huge advantage to Cat-holders, justifiably, so it’ll take potentially 2-3 times as long to fully develop the Pet for folks that don’t have a Cool Cat.

Honestly would be selling if it touches 3ETH, but my little guy has been excited for it and it’s been a way for me to teach him about the space and crypto a little…

KPMG Canada announced they added BTC and ETH to their balance sheet (link).

Once ETH 2.0 drops successfully, I expect a lot of companies to add ETH to their balance sheet.

Let's circle back at the end of the year.

KPMG Canada announced they added BTC and ETH to their balance sheet (link).

Once ETH 2.0 drops successfully, I expect a lot of companies to add ETH to their balance sheet.

Let's circle back at the end of the year.
Speaking of Canada, I'm headed up there this weekend with the family. They got those BTC atm machines everywhere so I'm going to try one out haha.

Speaking of Canada, I'm headed up there this weekend with the family. They got those BTC atm machines everywhere so I'm going to try one out haha.

iirc fees are high, but could be worth a try for the heck of it

Yeah one here was saying the price of btc was 47k when it was like 43k. :lol:

Idk about those things…

The smoke shop around here will sell you btc too, I think you just pay them and it prints a QR code. Must be in like a temporary wallet or something.

I just pictured the Russian Mafia or something coming to collect the cash out of them every so often :lol:

I picture an italian mafia dude robbing one of the pickups. Like Paulie from sopranos.

“You seein this Tone’ ?! These fuggin guys think they can put a BOTcoin machine in OUR neighborhood?! It ain’t right. WE should get a taste.”

Back
Top Bottom