Official Bitcoin Thread

Oh word I didn’t know about that. I wanted to get a ledger but I havent cashed out any strong yet. I’m def gonna get one now to protect my MM that I have linked

Sometimes I worry about the strong site getting hacked too. While we all have our strong sitting on there

My info is def compromised somewhere, my CCs stay getting unauthorized usage. Last week 2 diff cards got used in LA within 12 hours of each other
I’m waiting for the day I wake up and my vanguard is cleared out :sick: .. At least now I can secure my MM

your vanguard is insured probably at least.

yeah I don't actually hold strong, I flip it right away or just let it build up on the exchange. my strategy changes everyday on it, I can't make up my mind. :lol:

Oh word I didn’t know about that. I wanted to get a ledger but I havent cashed out any strong yet. I’m def gonna get one now to protect my MM that I have linked

Sometimes I worry about the strong site getting hacked too. While we all have our strong sitting on there

My info is def compromised somewhere, my CCs stay getting unauthorized usage. Last week 2 diff cards got used in LA within 12 hours of each other
I’m waiting for the day I wake up and my vanguard is cleared out :sick: .. At least now I can secure my MM
Defenitely bro.
Everyday guys on the strong discord talk about there MM hacked.
Everytime they put money or claim strong it gets cleaned out.

Strong cant do nothing about it

Its a couple of dudes I know with hundreds of thousands of dollars just raw dogging using Phantom and MetaMask with no ledger :lol: . Talking about "you gotta be an idiot to get hacked and I got top notch security and format my laptop every month".....aight man

Always makes me wonder how people can get so rich but fall for these scams. The amount of bored apes that got stolen this past few months is amazing to me.
If I got a NFT that is close to a 100 ETH floor, it will be in a ledger in a safety deposit box until I'm ready to sell. :lol:

On SOL, I got 4 wallets; Vault, NFT Sales, NFT Mints and Graveyard.
The vault wallet is not connected to any site.
The Sales wallet is only connected to NFT Marketplaces like Magic Eden.
The mint wallet is for minting in case I get rugged so I only have the exact amount needed for a mint
The graveyard is to send scam, dead and rugged NFTs so that my failure is not in my face all the time.

All these EVM comptabile chains can all be linked to a ledger so no excuse. I still think I'm slacking without a Yubikey and VPN.

Y’all see those 2 idiots that got arrested for the bitfinex hack back in 2016? 120k bitcoins worth around 4.5b
They look “special needs” to say the least :lol:

I don't know whether to me happy or embarassed :lol:
I had to double check on Decrypt because I couldn't believe it.

At least go to a country with no extradition before trying to move these funds. If Thorchain and Tornado cash don't help you hide your tracks then just stay away from the states and social media for that matter. How you going to try this in NYC :lol:

I heard they're out on bail

^^^
They’ll be on Federal Probation and working any crypto-related incidents for DOJ, against their will, for the rest of their lives.

No kidding. Just having to keep track of which discords you're in, when to submit wallet address for WL, when the WL/public minting windows are, etc, is a job in itself. And then you have to actually do your due diligence. It's a gigantic time sink but like you said it's lots of fun.

I minted some Senshi Samurais last week and watched them climb to like a 30 SOL floor. Got back from vaca to see them at 15 and just thought it was a solid repricing. But apparently in that timeframe one of the devs drained the utility token's LP which crashed the NFTs to almost 0 until the rest of the devs de-rugged :lol: :lol:. It really is still the wild west out here.

That sounds wild :lol:
Good passive income though when you combine it with your Dragon though.
I make that $53 a day in passive income from both NFTs?

1644412806020.png

My Sea Shantie only giving me a measly $4.83 a day. I need one or two more of these passive income staking NFTs
The flipping is a young man's game like Pdino said

Y’all see those 2 idiots that got arrested for the bitfinex hack back in 2016? 120k bitcoins worth around 4.5b
They look “special needs” to say the least :lol:

I'm convinced the real thief is still out there and these idiots are the fall guys :lol:.

That sounds wild :lol:
Good passive income though when you combine it with your Dragon though.
I make that $53 a day in passive income from both NFTs?

1644412806020.png

My Sea Shantie only giving me a measly $4.83 a day. I need one or two more of these passive income staking NFTs
The flipping is a young man's game like Pdino said

Yeah those Senshis were a nice surprise. Similar to the Shanties in that it was a slow mint that took off once people realized staking was already live with solid tokenomics. I've just been dumping the token though. Can't diamond hand everything :lol:. Shanties will still do well they just need to add more utility for TRTN to encourage holding rather than selling.

I'm committed to playing the long game by hoarding my BOKU and breeding my dragon. And then selling my egg/baby for the 'passive income'. That's what really keeps the train moving rather than selling the free BOKU. 50 bucks a day vs a few K every couple of months. And I roll some of my flipping profits into buying more BOKU to supplement my daily drops so I can breed more often. Less selling = higher BOKU price = higher baby/egg price = higher genesis price. One big positive feedback loop.

I'm still looking to get exposure to the Fuji Lions one way or the other. Floor price is too high for my risk tolerance now. Buying on Solsea before they hit Magic Eden was the play. But I may ape some of the token once the staking and LP goes live so that I can breed some cubs.

it's going to get real interesting with the increasing push to regulate stablecoins.
i know maker dao hired someone to head their efforts to define and meet compliance.

noskey noskey Any word on when the pCNV tokens are airdropping? Just struck out on the aCNV ones :smh:. Had no clue there was a deadline, then I didn’t realize I needed DAI after approving that dumba** transaction. Wasted like ~$70 in gas trying to figure that s*** out :frown:.

noskey noskey Any word on when the pCNV tokens are airdropping? Just struck out on the aCNV ones :smh:. Had no clue there was a deadline, then I didn’t realize I needed DAI after approving that dumba** transaction. Wasted like ~$70 in gas trying to figure that s*** out :frown:.
Ah **** man :frown: I'm sorry. The airdrops are gonna be sent once the NFTs sell out, or at some arbitrary date that hasnt been set yet if that takes too long.

Yo try to see if you can still buy. People are saying the website is still open.

Ah **** man :frown: I'm sorry. The airdrops are gonna be sent once the NFTs sell out, or at some arbitrary date that hasnt been set yet if that takes too long.

I slept hard on their discord, my fault. I just want the NFTs to be worth something :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom