Official Bitcoin Thread

At this point whenever trying to figure out what’s going on with the market, I take the words of the great Macho Man Randy Savage to help me understand what’s going on with the market.

D00D90BA-EB5F-4BC5-99BB-111D4043CB36.jpeg

Pump is because historically invasions are the lows

NFTs I’m eying
Cool Cats under 6
XCopy’s Guzzlers under 5
Coolman’s Universe under 1
Deadfellaz under 2
Cool Pets under 1
Clonex under 7
Cryptoadz under 1
Chromie Squiggles under 6

Willing to make one purchase for 5 eth or a few smaller ones if it makes sense

Invisible friends are pretty dope, always see them on Twitter
I thought they minted a while ago but I guess it was the other day

Once you compound once or twice it gets easy with nodes. Problem is it takes nearly a third of a year for Strong to compound if you only have one node and you still have to worry about getting the money you put in back.

I'm stacking nodes in other projects I think will at least be around for the rest of the year. It's much easier the way things currently are. Plan on having 10 each in a few projects soon. Using Strong profits to do it, so it's no real money out of my pocket. Long as they at least last till Summer, I will have more than got my money back.

NFTs I’m eying
Cool Cats under 6
XCopy’s Guzzlers under 5
Deadfellaz under 2
Cool Pets under 1
Clonex under 7
Cryptoadz under 1

Stocks have regressed below fair market value to a greater extent than the NFT asset class

CHASE BUYING EVERYTHING

Yeah I plan on 4 then roi, then idk I guess I’ll just see what the price does.

I want to cop 10 eth this year off strong. That’s what I want out of it.

Pump could be due to sanctions happening or not.

Might get back in on Amp if it hits a penny.
Stacking amp until it gets back to 5 cents.... It hasn't had any pumps yet . It ran up to .12 cents off nothing.... Once it gets it's 15 mins of fame it'll pump to .25 -.30 cents easy ..

People want frozen bank accounts to be okay until it happens to them. IRS froze my accounts one year because a little POS machine, that I opened for my parents' old shop, was reporting numbers wrong which led to inaccurate reporting (just over 5 figures worth too). One of the scariest experiences in my life, couldn't even put gas and I was lucky to have some fiat at that time. Decentralization is crucial. You want to stop someone's funds as a government? Don't fw and do business with them in the first place.

Last edited:

NFTs I’m eying
Cool Cats under 6
XCopy’s Guzzlers under 5
Deadfellaz under 2
Cool Pets under 1
Clonex under 7
Cryptoadz under 1

seems like Wednesday night was the the best opportunity for deals

i feel so lost getting into the launch of this p2e game that noskey noskey posted (good thing he’s helping me out). doing research has opened my eyes. i had no idea that in-game characters, land etc. could be worth that much (in both resell price and passive income). one more aspect of crypto with huge upside and def a diff type of learning curve.

i feel so lost getting into the launch of this p2e game that noskey noskey posted (good thing he’s helping me out). doing research has opened my eyes. i had no idea that in-game characters, land etc. could be worth that much (in both resell price and passive income). one more aspect of crypto with huge upside and def a diff type of learning curve.
We gonna make it 🤝 All praise be to fapmasterjr fapmasterjr for even putting me onto DFK, Tranquil Finance, and by that metric, Defira.

Fingers crossed we get a gen 0 hero in a raffle :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom