Official Bitcoin Thread

Fingers crossed we get a gen 0 hero in a raffle :pimp:
felt like a dummy buying some $5 fira off sushi from that bootleg pool yesterday 😂 see that **** hit $11 at lunch today and i had to laugh. since reading your first post i got a small pile of tranq locked staked, some fira/tranq pooled (earning a few bucks and 2 fira/day), a couple fira single-sided staked and couple of sfira single-sided staked. all just to check things out. that pool apy was wild when i first jumped in. it was like 12k% and i had to waaaay up the gas to eat my transaction through. thanks for enrolling me in a new school :nthat:

gen0 would be wild but i’m hoping i can mint/summon a character to learn with if anything and hope it doesn’t get killed right away on a mission.

felt like a dummy buying some $5 fira off sushi from that bootleg pool yesterday 😂 see that **** hit $11 at lunch today and i had to laugh. since reading your first post i got a small pile of tranq locked staked, some fira/tranq pooled (earning a few bucks and 2 fira/day), a couple fira single-sided staked and couple of sfira single-sided staked. all just to check things out. that pool apy was wild when i first jumped in. it was like 12k% and i had to waaaay up the gas to eat my transaction through. thanks for enrolling me in a new school :nthat:

gen0 would be wild but i’m hoping i can mint/summon a character to learn with if anything and hope it doesn’t get killed right away on a mission.
FIRA is up to $17 :sick: The P2E "metaverse" protocols are going to take over. the gamification of these protocols will make it sticky and keep users involved.

The heroes wont be able to die unless theres a specific "quest" or something that says so. Like DFK is releasing an optional quest that might kill your hero. Otherwise they have the normal quests that have no risk of ded. Defira will have the same mechanisms from what I can see, so far.

Pixelmon rugg
39DB770D-4F68-4F10-B779-1A1CB174FBFC.jpeg

FIRA is up to $17 :sick: The P2E "metaverse" protocols are going to take over. the gamification of these protocols will make it sticky and keep users involved.

The heroes wont be able to die unless theres a specific "quest" or something that says so. Like DFK is releasing an optional quest that might kill your hero. Otherwise they have the normal quests that have no risk of ded. Defira will have the same mechanisms from what I can see, so far.
I saw JJs post on the Paetron.. will make some time to check it out and open a small position to ride with y'all.

lol it’s all good. my ****ing juno keeps hitting new highs and the airdrops have been nice. i’m also in profit with id and D Double D Double the partnership with ftx is starting to show (swap on the app says “liquidity provided by ftx”). i think an official listing there might actually happen one day 😂
What other airdrops have you claimed.? :nerd:

i’m getting dropped marble, raw, diffusion, omniflix, raccoon and probably others. also looking to jump into the new evmos eco next week and that might include exswap, coslend, and diffusion finance. still researching, gonna maybe go small on one or two of them.

i’m getting dropped marble, raw, diffusion, omniflix, raccoon and probably others. also looking to jump into the new evmos eco next week and that might include exswap, coslend, and diffusion finance. still researching, gonna maybe go small on one or two of them.
Can you tl;dr what Diffusion is? I tried reading the docs you sent but my brain is mush right now between Defira, work, and Elden Ring.

Can you tl;dr what Diffusion is? I tried reading the docs you sent but my brain is mush right now between Defira, work, and Elden Ring.
uni fork. amm built on the evmos chain. evmos is a blockchain built on cosmos and fully interoperable with ethereum - release is this wednesday. if evmos does well, some of the dApps being built on that chain could blow up. if the chain fails....well, you know.. :lol:
my wife is tripping when i open up defira at home lol. she said she would buy me a REAL game system if i want.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you think pixelmon is worth a gamble? or is that project a complete wash?

uni fork. amm built on the evmos chain. evmos is a blockchain built on cosmos and fully interoperable with ethereum - release is this wednesday. if evmos does well, some of the dApps being built on that chain could blow up. if the chain fails....well, you know.. :lol:
my wife is tripping when i open up defira at home lol. she said she would buy me a REAL game system if i want.

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you think pixelmon is worth a gamble? or is that project a complete wash?
:lol: if she can find a PS5 in store then take her up on that offer.

Thanks for ELI5 Diffusion. I'll keep an eye on it but I dont think I have the money to ape in. Or the time to follow their discord... :frown:

Pixelmon is rugged I think. It sounds like it fell apart completely at launch. But that's from seeing a very limited view of the aftermath.

Thanks for ELI5 Diffusion. I'll keep an eye on it but I dont think I have the money to ape in. Or the time to follow their discord... :frown:
nah man, i didn't want you to ape in, i thought maybe you could work for them if they gave you big rewards. i think there are quite a few opportunities out there but i have no idea what the pay is like. if you're in front of the pc quite a bit though, seems like a good multitask side hustle. if you're on elden ring though, you have zero extra time lol.

nah man, i didn't want you to ape in, i thought maybe you could work for them if they gave you big rewards. i think there are quite a few opportunities out there but i have no idea what the pay is like. if you're in front of the pc quite a bit though, seems like a good multitask side hustle. if you're on elden ring though, you have zero extra time lol.
Eh I'm already swamped with work, and keeping an eye on the projects im already heavily in takes up a lot of time. If I knew anything about Evmos or Diffusion at all, I'd definitely apply for that spot, but I dont want to try and mod a discord without knowing the project front to back. The rewards did look solid tho, as far as "pay via token" goes. I appreciate the thought tho :smile:

Speaking of working for crypto projects, if anybody here has advanced treasury management knowledge, or solidity/dev skills, lmk. Concave is always hiring and I've seen their pay schedules. Would be happy to hook up a NTer with their team if you have a lot of extra time. Not sure the qualifications needed for a developer role, but the treasury team is pretty ****ing advanced.

concave could get interesting for sure. mcap pre-launch is less than $10m iirc? my exit point will depend on what other shiny project catches my eye atm. win or lose, i'm ok with it.

concave could get interesting for sure. mcap pre-launch is less than $10m iirc? my exit point will depend on what other shiny project catches my eye atm. win or lose, i'm ok with it.
About 8.5M. If it hits even 1/4th of Redacted's mc from launch, that's almost a 10x off the bat (about 80M vs BTRFLYs launch date mc of 300M).

Considering current market conditions, I'll be happy with a smaller launch and base my sells from how much CNV is locked when we launch.

But whatever I sell, going right into Defira so I can try to catch up to fapmasterjr fapmasterjr 's farming numbers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom