Official Bitcoin Thread

Can i ask what you lost profits on and when??

I'm assuming it was 2020 till present cycle??

Mostly from this cycle. Obviously u wont time the all time highs, but I figured by lowest buys were so low we might not hit those prices so I held through the ups/downs.

Mistake.

Not selling AMP when I almost 4x my bag
Not selling SOL after doubling
Not selling ETH after almost 3x (not worried about this one)
Not selling LINK after doubling.

More chances to add now, but only adding ETH.

Not selling AMP when I almost 4x my bag

i think pdino pdino exited pretty high and made out big with amp. made this last year after it dumped :lol:
i don’t own any but i still have love for the project. got out with a tiny profit.

6339DCF0-D21F-45F1-A9F2-5AA83FE7E411.jpeg

Should have sold what I had in Bitcoin when it was 69k. We were "going to the moon" though in November and December.

I don't believe in just hold when it comes to anything anymore. I make good profits I take them. It's not like you can't get back in whenever you want to. It ain't like you're trying to come crawling back to an angry ex wife or girlfriend or something :lol:

depends for me. I’m lazy so I’m not selling anymore eth or btc, only buying.

I buy some stupid *** plays though during a bull market. Couple grand on iotex? Why not. :lol: double up and dump it all.

Y’all can buy your rug nodes and lose value long term

Or you can see the opportunity in Cool Cats and Pets right now

MILK needs to hold .05 to make this worthwhile but if it plays out this way, you’re getting a free NFT in fiat terms plus the long term ETH growth potential

Or do both haha. I still don’t have regrets with STRONG but I’m definitely aiming to get a Cool Cat ASAP if it hits 5eth, instead of tripling up on Pets.

I applied to be a beta tester for the game, the delay brought a lot of FUD but it seems what’s causing it now is more so on MATIC’s end. Excited to get in there and I’m biased, but I believe $MILK will definitely hold 5c once the game is firing on all cylinders. We don’t even know close to the final form of Cooltopia yet too…

cool pets is a good buy under 1.5 eth pre-reveal?
how much was mint?
Mint was .5 eth. You'd need 50 item interactions before hitting Final Form with the Pet, items are purchased by $MILK earned in daily Quests. Built in marketplace too, so future items gained through Quests can be purchased/sold, game built on MATIC so Cool Cats pays just about all in-game activities, but you can bridge $MILK to sell on OpenSea in the future. NFA but I think under 1.5 eth is great to get in, some people estimate Pets floor price in the future to be about 1/2 of Cats, but I'm guessing it'll be closer to 1/3.

Don't know if y'all have heard about it, but what PPLPLEASR and her team is doing with Shibuya.xyz sounds dope. Essentially starting a production company that allows folks to own fractionals of anime or films funded by the project. First movie is called "White Rabbit" and they're allowing folks with Producers Passes to stake and vote on the outcome of the story, similar concept to that Black Mirror "Bandersnatch" episode. They go chapter by chapter and it's .08 eth to mint a Producer's Pass for each chapter.

Last edited:
yeah man, i made one more bigger (for me) buy under .20 and finally reached my target number. i might still continue to buy smaller amounts under .25
they opened the polygon/eth bridge yesterday and there was an ama with brad (i think it was probably bob using another sn) that was pretty good. there was even a few shots of the beta version of the app with some nice new functionality. this was probably the highlight. i keep going back to what you said that this coin could have a massive run out of nowhere and that’s def possible. another possibility is that the team takes too long and another company gets a better identity solution to market first. the licenses though, i think that’s the key.

8529E976-D2CC-47C4-9B52-CC6CC9191601.jpeg

Yea, I'm not even near the amount I want. I really need one of these node projects to take off so I can DCA bigger amounts into ID.
All the fundamentals at only 25 million marketcap is a steal if this pops.

Tf? A country airdrop? What are they dropping you, an NFT to claim a lightly used AK?

From what I heard, the ETH wallet they had for donations also got loads of donations in other ERC-20 Alts so those would be airdropped to donors because the exchange in Ukraine only supports ETH .

claimed my Battlefly, minting Clay Friends tomorrow then probably chilling for a little bit on any new mints.

I swear adding a comment section on CoinMarketCap has to be the worse thing ever.

Gonna take a dive off the deep end with TipsyCoin in a few weeks. New coin launches on Trader Joe on March 15th.

Time to pack your bags on ISO 20022 coins if you haven't started yet! DYOR. See you on the moon!

Time to pack your bags on ISO 20022 coins if you haven't started yet! DYOR. See you on the moon!

Why XRP gotta be first on the list?

AD171603-4BA3-4455-BB6B-0D15CD755540.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom