Official Bitcoin Thread

Ya'll were on a AMP and ADA high last year. Was never sold on either. Especially Ada.

checking the market rn be like..

7F4CC529-147F-4804-924A-B92EB85D431C.gif

Last edited:
Either eth needs to drop to 1k or NFTs need to drop another 50%

One needs to happen so we can load up and be positioned for financial security forever

Pets at 1.25 or lower are your buy entry, write off the eth as a loss and forget about it until the game comes out

I want 3 more but tbh buying 3 here is tough for me to do when I could get a Damien hirst currency for the same price

Ideally we see **** get ****ed up and pets go closer to mint price and I can buy 3 more then

At 512 milk per max quest, if milk can hold .05 long term that’s 45k for playing a game on 1.5-3.5 eth of risk (5Pets). To me that’s risk that is worth taking (if I can afford to lose that eth completely)

Looks like those who didn’t load up enough or on the sidelines are saying “we need to go lower” and those who already have positions are just waiting for the next and final wave up. Bears fighting Bulls

Looks like those who didn’t load up enough or on the sidelines are saying “we need to go lower” and those who already have positions are just waiting for the next and final wave up. Bears fighting Bulls

…or it’s just another chance to add more on a dip when the opportunity arises.

Either eth needs to drop to 1k or NFTs need to drop another 50%

One needs to happen so we can load up and be positioned for financial security forever

Pets at 1.25 or lower are your buy entry, write off the eth as a loss and forget about it until the game comes out

I want 3 more but tbh buying 3 here is tough for me to do when I could get a Damien hirst currency for the same price

Ideally we see **** get ****ed up and pets go closer to mint price and I can buy 3 more then

At 512 milk per max quest, if milk can hold .05 long term that’s 45k for playing a game on 1.5-3.5 eth of risk (5Pets). To me that’s risk that is worth taking (if I can afford to lose that eth completely)
JRS, were you able to tune in for the Cool Cats Town Hall yesterday? They mentioned hiring someone to build their own blockchain if MATIC continues having issues. Also, I’m not as concerned about the $MILK imbalance right now because a majority of it will be burned once the game starts as people buy chests to reach final form quicker.

One dope thing the Team touched on lightly was use-cases for $MILK. Just questing in immediate future, but so much more later on and with there being so much more you can use it on moving forward I feel good about it holding 5c. Game has been delayed like a MF and it’s still 4c now in a bear LOL.

JRS, were you able to tune in for the Cool Cats Town Hall yesterday? They mentioned hiring someone to build their own blockchain if MATIC continues having issues. Also, I’m not as concerned about the $MILK imbalance right now because a majority of it will be burned once the game starts as people buy chests to reach final form quicker.

One dope thing the Team touched on lightly was use-cases for $MILK. Just questing in immediate future, but so much more later on and with there being so much more you can use it on moving forward I feel good about it holding 5c. Game has been delayed like a MF and it’s still 4c now in a bear LOL.
Yeah I missed it but read the notes. Having their own private side chain just makes sense long term like Axie did with Ronin but it is a lot of work to get going and have audited. Polygon is supposed to be a gaming chain, they have tons of resources dedicated to making that happen so I think it’ll all work out over time. This **** isn’t easy to execute and folks don’t realize that

Good time to add more Fantom to my bag.

Imagine if Vitalik made an announcement like that.

Yea it was nov/dec of last yr, just was randomly thinking abt it

Wasnt cheap neither, but hey thats the game, life is abt lessons right

Back
Top Bottom