Official Bitcoin Thread

I’ve already donated money to some other organizations there. Might as well get in on the first airdrop from a country for a good cause.

I went a little too hard selling and cleared my whole portfolio last bull run except for eth. Kind of regret that one but not really.

I learned my lesson with crypto. Easily lost out on close to 100k in profits by not selling. Either hold the BTC/ETHs forever or always take profits on every other coin in the top 50. There is no in between here.

Im ok with waiting every 3-4 years if I have to.
😂, Im down 100k too don't feel bad ..

Lvt 2.0 migration. Snapshot was taken.
Its all in the medium article

Just read the medium article. Interesting how they explicitly did rug the project, only the intention was to wrestle control and liquidity away from a rogue dev and not to steal funds from holders.

Obviously with the snapshot all is well, assuming the relaunch goes as stated.

Inb4 'rogue dev' was the good guy and the ones who drained the LP will really rug next week :lol: :ohwell:

Oh that’s definitely their side of it.

It’s actually a group of the original devs. They preemptively released a medium article over a month or so ago accusing OMEGA_8888 the main founder of being shady as ****, and then he had to counter with the rogue dev accusations in his own medium article, said how really they were the shady ones, and it became a he said/they said. This was all weeks ago. I don’t know who to believe and I’m not invested enough to care that much but just from following OMEGA_8888 on Twitter, I definitely don’t trust buddy. :lol:

I learned my lesson with crypto. Easily lost out on close to 100k in profits by not selling. Either hold the BTC/ETHs forever or always take profits on every other coin in the top 50. There is no in between here.
i have only one coin in the top 50 lol.
noskey noskey and fapmasterjr fapmasterjr have really helped pump my portfolio this past week so shout out to them :nthat:

March portfolio check :smile: I get nervous and start moving stuff around in my 401k when I see it dropping. I look at BTC and it's the exact opposite. When it goes up I consider selling but when it goes down I just check again next month. How does one get in on the profitable side of a rug pull? Ponzinomics at work.

pixelmon lmaoooo
1 eth floor lolllll

28F4E687-F520-4B24-B273-1D0758387530.jpeg

swapped half my sif rewards last night for JUNO (smart contracts on cosmos) and pooled with ROWAN on sifchain. JUNO is super volatile right now but APY is great. even though it was a small amount
posted this back in october when it was brand new and under $8. accumulated most in this range with some dca up the ladder plus i’ve been staking it for over 100% apy and compounding daily since. in addition, i’ve gotten free airdrops from staking it worth over $15k. from $8 to $44 is not the biggest jump but it’s been a nice and steady grind plus i built a big part of my bag with free rewards. hopefully it hits $50 (tho i fear another dump is coming) and i’ll take some off the table. small wins like this have really taken the sting out of some of my losses :lol:

whale unbonded around $21m worth from staking though so i think in 21 hours, it could be a bloodbath :lol:

C1435CDF-A290-4E00-A05B-5A7A2C816C87.jpeg

Last edited:
Y’all can buy your rug nodes and lose value long term

Or you can see the opportunity in Cool Cats and Pets right now

MILK needs to hold .05 to make this worthwhile but if it plays out this way, you’re getting a free NFT in fiat terms plus the long term ETH growth potential

johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm did you check your evmos allocation? if you burned a lot of gas you'll be getting some. same with diffusion finance. evmos claim is in a day or so, diffusion finance is tba.
i'm only getting 37 so i'll have to check price before i claim. probably gonna buy a few tokens on the launch.

Im ok with waiting every 3-4 years if I have to.

Can i ask what you lost profits on and when??

I'm assuming it was 2020 till present cycle??

Back
Top Bottom