Official Bitcoin Thread

Damn. Wish I had bought even more Ape now. Already at #39 at the moment.

Wonder how much being on a centralized exchange like Coinbase so early helps.
Did you fill out their KYC for the Otherside meta land dropping next month?

Damn. Wish I had bought even more Ape now. Already at #39 at the moment.

Wonder how much being on a centralized exchange like Coinbase so early helps.

It helps immensely. Not just Coinbase either. Binance, Huobi, FTX, etc all listed it. Thousands of BAYC holders were ready to dump their airdrop but millions of people across those exchanges were ready to buy it (I'm exaggerating but you get me). If APE only dropped on dexes then I don't think there would've been enough liquidity to support the dump.

What’s up fellas

I don’t post in here often, but in case y’all ever need it…I can vouch for BTC Recover

I forgot my wallet password, and apparently I wrote down my seed phrase wrong :stoneface: I followed the instructions on the site and recovered my seed instantly (the program is local, not online).

You can recover passwords or seed phrases, with support for many coins. I had to share; this program was basically a life saver for me :lol:

When you just have a gut feeling about a play and it’s come to fruition

1648130047351.jpg

fundamental valuation applies to both digital and analog assets

tokens don’t have future cash flows, so a DCF is useless

apply MV = PQ

Although it’s not cash, proof of stake tokens do generate a dividend. Of course DCF is not the right way to value these assets, but if Bloomberg starts using it and traditional finance is buying it, then best believe i’m paying attention.

13 Billion FDV on Ape :lol:
What's in the pipeline for it to be worth that much.

Thor looks done but I'll keep compounding, no other choice now. I think it's going to settle between $10 to $15 unless their future plans really take off.

With ETH 2.0 three months away and BTC being drained from exchanges, decisions have to be made. Do I try another node play or play it safe.

1648144651763.png

Degen or DCA

Ape dao
Ape staking
Official 🦧 currency

Idk I don’t have any metaverse so I figured I might as well cop some 🦧. If anyone is going to pump their bags it will be these guys.

Lmk if y’all get rugged in CNV, eth is too safe of a bet to gamble on a new ****coin for me

Anyone holding xrp, xlm or ada at this point is on molly water

Do yourself a favor and bridge to the zksync wallet while gas is still on the cheaper side. Easiest airdrop you can farm right now

Molly water :lol: forgot that was ever a thing.

Yeah I just buy eth now with little side bets for fun. I laid low long enough. Time to start making plays for when the bull market comes back.

This would be the most elaborate, convoluted, obvious rug of all time. Can't wait to see what happens.
best time to rug woulda been their peak discord madness. that place was wild how many people were grinding for roles. if it doesn’t blow up during price discovery, i almost wanna stake for a year and see what kind of monthly rewards i’d be getting.

best time to rug woulda been their peak discord madness. that place was wild how many people were grinding for roles. if it doesn’t blow up during price discovery, i almost wanna stake for a year and see what kind of monthly rewards i’d be getting.
Yeah I'm at least getting back my initial investment and then if price action isn't going to pay off my student loans, I'll lock it up and take the dividends :lol:

DYDX magic could be rippers if we hold and continue higher

No positions in them but if I wanted a leveraged bet on alts I’d look there

Lmk if y’all get rugged in CNV, eth is too safe of a bet to gamble on a new ****coin for me

Anyone holding xrp, xlm or ada at this point is on molly water

Do yourself a favor and bridge to the zksync wallet while gas is still on the cheaper side. Easiest airdrop you can farm right now
Still holding my ADA. Once the loss eases up a bit I plan to get rid of a good chunk and continue to DCA strictly into BTC & ETH.

Back
Top Bottom