Official Bitcoin Thread

Don’t post in here on the regular , but I got into Safemoon pretty early and made some nice profits and got the same feeling about this one ! But getting in on this way earlier. Should’ve brought this to NT a week ago when I bought but it’s still under 1mil mc so good positions can still be taken. Devs are doxxed plus their wallets are locked for 12 months. From what I’ve seen , it the first of its kind with daily ETH reflections. Could be a 💎 DYOR !!

Marketing hasn’t really started yet

$TITN

Tax: 10% on buys/10% on sells

Eth Redistributions will be Sent
Automatically every 24 hours. To qualify for redistributions currently need to hold 0.1% of supply *approx $500 usd worth.
Eth marketing tax

They also developing a mobile game that's P2E!!

- 1 Quadrillion supply 💯

- 6% marketing/game/NFT development tax. Tax is taken in ethereum, No sells on the chart from marketing ever! 🏗

- Marketing funds will be used for the following:
buybacks, tokens from buy backs will be used for giveaways/burns/exchange liquidity 🔥
ratio of marketing wallet spending TBD ⚖

- 2% redistribution in ETH! 🤑

- 10 Trillion max buy/sell (temporary) 💫

Chart : https://www.dextools.io/app/ether/pair-explorer/0x93116dD832c83E87DDFd639faDe8a36d29595a85

Tg community : @CryptoTitanToken

Twitter link : https://twitter.com/cryptotitan1313?s=09

Anybody know what this means exactly??

I saw an rip opensea meme suggesting a new marketplace for the projects involved here?
Could mean different things, but likely Yuga making meta land to compete with sandbox/decentraland and these projects partnering to use it. Don’t think it means Yuga is buying these projects but you never know as they just did Punks lol.

Jumped into RUNE at 7.30
CRV 2.14
CVX 18.30

Staked the crv and cvx on cvx, also running an rETH-wstETH curve pool staked on cvx

And have been bridging over into zkSync as much as possible (airdrop is confirmed )

Utilized a pretty cool fractionalization service just now to swap to a different dragon.

Fractionalized 100% of my dragon for 1k $DRGNZ -> Redeemed those 1k $DRGNZ for another dragon that was also 100% fractionalized.

New dragon has the cosmic skin which has typically been an above-floor trait. Regardless I'm stoked with the swap. Have wanted a cosmic for some time now.

nYK737AzPhSFlzCd2ejWUB6ywWEBWRvUW03j7ZLKHHg.png

:lol:

D Double D Double new everest partnership alpha leak on yt today. the MFSA license also got an upgrade too. hopefully it all comes together one day 🙏🏼😂

55D1004E-988B-456F-8469-1A5DAB7F9E68.jpeg

more on rapyd getting backing from stripe.

Bro, I'm praying too :lol:
Going to dive into the partner and license upgrade

Upcoming node project in my crosshairs: Launches this week 3/22
https://horde.games/

Next in line: Project Europa, Hive

How much you dropping on new projects like this when you get in at launch.

Keep an eye on this-

Won't be lowkey for long so if you see an opp to join Discord or get WL then jump on it.

Been a while since I got an NFT.
Sea Shanties doing decently and I've been converting the daily yield to SOL everytime it drops.

Need another NFT with yield but I've been out of the game for a while now.

jump in their official discord if you already haven't joined. news will be flowing through there. the rapyd partnership has not been announced. they just teased it with that graphic in bob's last vid. after watching the juno ****show for the past week or so, i decided to pull out all my liquidity from juno swap (basically killing my airdrop chances there) and put it on id. not staking id at the new rates either. gonna stay liquid.

:lol:

How much you dropping on new projects like this when you get in at launch.

Been a while since I got an NFT.
Sea Shanties doing decently and I've been converting the daily yield to SOL everytime it drops.

Need another NFT with yield but I've been out of the game for a while now.

Yeah NFTs have been a wasteland lately. I haven't minted much at all in the past 1-2 months. Staying liquid or rotating into established projects that have continued to build has been the play. Shanties/Pets have been pumping nicely. Did you get any Shanties Citizens? I'm not fully in the loop but it seems like they're doing a Remnants style idle staking game with them. Could be pretty nice. Shanties team is a good one.

Speaking of Remnants, the Femnants are minting soon. Debating on selling a few of mine into the inevitable fomo pump before the mint since it's for holders only. With equal utility for Rems and Fems I can see Rems settling a bit lower than their current floor after the dust settles.

DeGods rejuvenation has given me too much false hope for my dead September/October bags :lol: :lol:

Yeah NFTs have been a wasteland lately. I haven't minted much at all in the past 1-2 months. Staying liquid or rotating into established projects that have continued to build has been the play. Shanties/Pets have been pumping nicely. Did you get any Shanties Citizens? I'm not fully in the loop but it seems like they're doing a Remnants style idle staking game with them. Could be pretty nice. Shanties team is a good one.

Speaking of Remnants, the Femnants are minting soon. Debating on selling a few of mine into the inevitable fomo pump before the mint since it's for holders only. With equal utility for Rems and Fems I can see Rems settling a bit lower than their current floor after the dust settles.

I only have 1 Shantie. No pets cuz I didn't want to be overexposed but they've made some big improvements to the site. I'll check if they've got an updated road map but they are definitely building.

degods ain’t gonna stop going up

How and why are these at 80 sol
Why do I never get these ones :lol:

Degods revamped their whole vision, but still insane to see them mooning this hard. Some rumors that ETH heads are buying too.

Degods don’t stop innovating. Check out the $dust protocols. Bayc onboarding. This will keep mooning. Just getting started

Back
Top Bottom