Official Bitcoin Thread

Had a convo with a friend last weekend regarding regulation and adoption of crypto. I disagree with most of his crypto musings but agree it won't be adopted unless it's regulated. Why? People are people and are unable to self 'police' themselves in anything. I told him I want the same chance to get over in people that the watchers have. In crypto now anybody can engage in the ponzinomics :nthat:

Got a few horde nodes I mentioned yesterday. Their price pegging is working.. so far, 94$-106$ is what I seen. If you want to play the game with this node, buy as close as you can to 94$, sell as close as you can to 106$.

Next degen node play for me is going to be etherstones today. Brings together 2 ponzinomic plays in reflection tokens and nodes. If interested:
https://etherstones.fi/

Only node play i might make is going to yield nodes with itshlittt itshlittt

Maybe throw in a few racks and let it resonate all summer and start taking profit next time the market dumps.

Bloomberg:
0AFE722A-3765-4F43-83D5-4A0093DF9F2F.png

Last edited:
I don’t think you can apply tradFI valuation metrics like DCF or P/E ratios to crypto but I won’t complain at people using it to pump my bags

Nodes are a dead game, i don’t see the allure personally

Think the move is just taking disposable funds and throwing them in curve pools/convex, aUST, year vaults, yield farming stables across different exchanges and protocols

I don’t think you can apply tradFI valuation metrics like DCF or P/E ratios to crypto but I won’t complain at people using it to pump my bags

Traditional finance will need to justify the investment opportunities in words that insitutional money can understand.

Probably not the right valuation but it gives a good indication if ETH is currently over or undervalued

Nodes are a dead game, i don’t see the allure personally

Think the move is just taking disposable funds and throwing them in curve pools/convex, aUST, year vaults, yield farming stables across different exchanges and protocols
1. Yeah its nearly impossible to accurately value anything in crypto using tradfi metrics. How do you DCF model bitcoin or any defi project?

2. You gonna ape into CNV then when it launches? They're already accumulating CRV/CVX/BTRFLY and yield farming successfully. Not the same as directly investing in those protocols but it kind of gives exposure across the field that you're describing.

shows how washed i am as a family man on a budget when i 😳🤯 $6k for dining out budget and only for part of the year lol.

CNV launch next week. should be really interesting. no paid marketing or real hype yet. might be a slow burn.
Yeah I don’t even think I do anything particularly crazy, but I see how my AMEX adds up and I know it’ll probably take me only a few months to get to that $6k.

The “free” $180 towards ETH will be cool though.

Had a convo with a friend last weekend regarding regulation and adoption of crypto. I disagree with most of his crypto musings but agree it won't be adopted unless it's regulated. Why? People are people and are unable to self 'police' themselves in anything. I told him I want the same chance to get over in people that the watchers have. In crypto now anybody can engage in the ponzinomics :nthat:

xrp will be the first regulated crypto 👀.

Damn. Wish I had bought even more Ape now. Already at #39 at the moment.

Wonder how much being on a centralized exchange like Coinbase so early helps.

fundamental valuation applies to both digital and analog assets

tokens don’t have future cash flows, so a DCF is useless

apply MV = PQ

Back
Top Bottom