Official Bitcoin Thread

People are mad they can't swap Strong for Stronger for a 1 to 1 value.

Also it seems like a lot of people don't know how to use a contract address and Uniswap.

Last edited:
People are mad they can't swap Strong for Stronger for a 1 to 1 value.

Also is seems like a lot of people don't know how to use a contract address and Uniswap.
It's 1:1 if unclaimed from what I saw. All the strong I had was automatically converted to Stronger.

Honestly whales had more of chance to eat if it remained Dutch. Bots and whales would've effed folks over. Anyone know if ETH purchased on Kucoin is available for instant transfer? Premint is pretty solid way to do raffle and I don't believe the ETH required to register is locked.

These premint things can be easily gamed but it looks like Proof has some anti bot measures so we'll see. I'd like to try 2 wallets but don't want to get disqualified :lol:.

Man where the hell is ETH2.0?

A lot of people are saying the merge will happen summer 2022.

But truly it will happen when it’s ready. There’s no set date.

They want to do it right and it’s for the better.

These premint things can be easily gamed but it looks like Proof has some anti bot measures so we'll see. I'd like to try 2 wallets but don't want to get disqualified :lol:.

Better to just go with the one entry in case they have measures to weed folks out for that stuff. PROOF Collective floor is 92.5eth now....SMFH...we about to lose to the best bots in the existence of this planet.

None of it is going to the team or anyone’s pockets

It’s all being set aside to build out Proof collective

I registered and if I win, I’ll take out a DeFi loan to cover the cost

There’s no way in hell I’m selling my ETH at this point, the market is pricing in the merge
Yeah, those guys are putting all that toward High Rise (metaverse) and other stuff, if anything maybe the funds will actually help them stay on target for this year.

JRS, the Cool Pets mass beta today might be the last before finally launching. Slide through and try to break some stuff if you have time.

Someone registed on Nexo with my email address. Makes no sense to me or am I missing something.

The phishing emails I've been receiving have been off the scale ever since the Ledger hack.
I've trained my spam filter well to filter out most of it but I can't think of why someone would register with my email.

Also, thoughts on Luna buying AVAX for UST backing?
Bitcoin I agree with but I don't get AVAX

it's going to be very interesting to see what develops over the next few years re: backing stablecoins with crypto. most regulation talk is pointing towards fiat-backed 1:1

I’m sure there’s a loophole somewhere.

Back them 2:1 with something else and peg it to a different currency.

Someone registed on Nexo with my email address. Makes no sense to me or am I missing something.

The phishing emails I've been receiving have been off the scale ever since the Ledger hack.
I've trained my spam filter well to filter out most of it but I can't think of why someone would register with my email.

Do forgot password. Change password (since it's your email). Log in, cash out :lol:

Exactly

Or don’t even use the term “dollar” peg it to whatever you want as long as it’s stable.

it's going to be very interesting to see what develops over the next few years re: backing stablecoins with crypto. most regulation talk is pointing towards fiat-backed 1:1

Yea, I saw you asked Bob and his answer made sense to me. Will be interesting to see what the regulation will be for algorhitmic stables.

Backing UST with BTC was a good move as I expect BTC to be worth a lot more than they paid for it and for it become less volatile in the future.

AVAX though with it's inflation is a bit strange to me but they've only bought a little bit compared to BTC so I guess it's fine but don't get the thought process.

Backing UST with BTC was a good move as I expect BTC to be worth a lot more than they paid for it and for it become less volatile in the future.

AVAX though with it's inflation is a bit strange to me but they've only bought a little bit compared to BTC so I guess it's fine but don't get the thought process.
i agree. imo btc will eventually become about as stable an asset as gold is/has been. backing with avax does seem risky. we’ll see how it goes though.

my portfolio has taken a hit from a few bad moves. i’m passing on what i think could be great opportunities for now to minimize my risk. keeping a portion pooled on sifchain. if i hadn’t pulled my funds from there when the ukraine invasion escalated, i would have collected about $5k in rewards PLUS those assets would have appreciated rather than been slaughtered by some risky plays 😂😭

Back
Top Bottom