Official Bitcoin Thread

What if only “stable” coins tanked. :wow:

AcclaimedOldfashionedAdder-max-1mb.gif

i’m interested to see if UST being backed by BTC will fly. according to the link i posted, doesn’t seem like it. USDT is way off the mark.

who knows though and what would enforcement look like and when would it happen (if at all).

Last edited:
They’ll find a way. Trade your trash fiat for an Elizabeth warren yelling nft or something to get their dollars to back it.

All stablecoin is supposed to be backed 1 to 1 with some type of fiat. Whether it be USD or gold or whatever that holds value, but in reality who REALLY knows!??

Usdc is audited. Idk if it’s bs or not though. You know how those audits go with crypto.

Idk why the government is worried (jk) but why does it matter to them if I want to speculate on them being backed or not. It’s my money.

Usdc is audited. Idk if it’s bs or not though. You know how those audits go with crypto.

Idk why the government is worried (jk) but why does it matter to them if I want to speculate on them being backed or not. It’s my money.
Banks. Its always the banks. And Warren probably has good intentions like trying to stop people from getting rugged or big names manipulating markets, but she's coming it at all wrong (IMO).

Hopefully the senate can get the crypto-friendly Democrat voices amplified so this topic isn't continuing a favorable view towards the people/congressmen who want to take it over and create equity markets v2. I mean, how is Cancun Cruz being looked at like a savior of crypto, of all people???

I didn’t like how warren was just yelling over the dude and doubling down on being wrong and not trying to hear anything. It reminded me of trump at the debates with Biden.

When you’re wrong just yell louder and cut everyone off. Pretty jaded to politics at this point. Crypto is made to help the people you say you care about.

Moonbirds pivoted to a raffle. Pretty disappointing again :lol:. Whales will game the **** out of this.

Honestly whales had more of chance to eat if it remained Dutch. Bots and whales would've effed folks over. Anyone know if ETH purchased on Kucoin is available for instant transfer? Premint is pretty solid way to do raffle and I don't believe the ETH required to register is locked.

I'm not up to date. What is the use case for stronger in comparison to strong?

i gotta sit out the moonbirds mint. i'd have to bridge/swap and hope i don't lose those fees. if i could guarantee a mint at 2.5, i'd grab a few but i've taken a few big hits lately. not in a gambling mood :lol:

good luck to the nt nft bros.

Back
Top Bottom