Official Bitcoin Thread

Did concave survive the ****ery?? :lol:
Pending but the random arbitrage pool is ded, bonding launches next week, and there's traction on YouTube and crypto Twitter to build on. I'm about ready to pull my initial at this 1.7X level and let the remaining tokens ride it out.

If something goes wrong in the next week... rekt. Otherwise it might moon with the ground getting a little more stable rn.

i was talking to noskey noskey about it cause the lead dude did an ama yesterday and i messaged nos asking if the guy had some kinda deficit lol.
Youu had me cracking up when you asked that. As long as the people building the products, and managing the treasury, are competent and don't sound like they might be on the spectrum when doing AMAs, I'll have confidence in the team :lol:

i was talking to noskey noskey about it cause the lead dude did an ama yesterday and i messaged nos asking if the guy had some kinda deficit lol. it bothered me so much that i pulled out my initial investment this morning at around $90. i still have almost half left that’s free money so idc where it goes. made sure i didn’t get rome’d again. i shoulda taken it out some when it was 4x right after the release. took a screenshot but never swapped 😂😭

84A9155D-04F1-4124-AC73-C587818CFEA7.jpeg

pepe-walk-away.gif

My boy has a speech impediment and they could never figure it out. Turns out he’s autistic and they never knew it. He found out at 18 and couldn’t care less.

Had a crazy stomach bug over the weekend so keeping up with all the changes to strong wasn’t even on my mind, I need to see what I should do with the transition happening

Anyone have plans?

Had a crazy stomach bug over the weekend so keeping up with all the changes to strong wasn’t even on my mind, I need to see what I should do with the transition happening

Anyone have plans?

Probably for the best, your unclaimed strong is now stronger.

If you’re holding any strong in your wallet you might want to dump it.

Stronger looking good though so far

juno network down 50% from ath. problems with a whale that gamed the airdrop and now the chain halted lol. i took my $2500 from concave and added it to what i had in the rowan/juno pool on sifchain. i should get close to $200/week passive there now so i’m happier than stressing about a concave rug.

also, i figured out what do do with this damn fortis airdrop and it seems like we get tokens weekly for the next 10 weeks or so. i claimed this week and swapped for $300. there’s a better way to maximize for way more but i don’t have the brains nor the time for that. hope it stays that high and i can get that much each week.

Seems like ppl believed that you would be able to swap strong 1:1 to stronger. Its not the case. No real use for strong, as of right now.
Ppl are pissed lol.

Probably for the best, your unclaimed strong is now stronger.

If you’re holding any strong in your wallet you might want to dump it.

Stronger looking good though so far

I'm actually holding on to the STRONG I have... I feel like the scarcity of the token could make it extremely valuable once the team finds a use case for it when StongChain is full steam ahead...

They already said it will have some utility. We just don't know what that will be yet...

I'm long term on StrongBlock... So the consistent price drop has definitely sucked, but I'm not really worried.. Ive compounded and am HODLing going forward... I have faith it will all turn around.

Seems like ppl believed that you would be able to swap strong 1:1 to stronger. Its not the case. No real use for strong, as of right now.
Ppl are pissed lol.

It was a 1:1 swap from any STRONG you had available in the DApp.

yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz did you get the fortis economia airdrop? if you did, lmk how to maximize it 😂
Unfortunately not... :frown:
I mentioned a while back that I made the silly mistake of LPing all my JUNO and not staking even a little bit .. missed out on many airdrops due to the fact... Oh well... :ohwell:

How much did you get though? :nerd:
Apparently ATOM stakers qualify and can claim later on. Fingers crossed.

Packed my AMP bags for later...

Probably gonna focus on more ALGO and XLM until the bullrun begins ...

Y'all can keep getting got with those ****coins... See y'all on the moon

Unfortunately not... :frown:
I mentioned a while back that I made the silly mistake of LPing all my JUNO and not staking even a little bit .. missed out on many airdrops due to the fact... Oh well... :ohwell:

How much did you get though? :nerd:
Apparently ATOM stakers qualify and can claim later on. Fingers crossed.
i think the vote drop gets me around $10 and there was only one so far. there have been two out of 15 or so air/stake drops and i get around $300 each so far. especially with the neta drop that i cashed out, i’ve made way more on juno airdrops than i’ve put in to buying juno.

i think the vote drop gets me around $10 and there was only one so far. there have been two out of 15 or so air/stake drops and i get around $300 each so far. especially with the neta drop that i cashed out, i’ve made way more on juno airdrops than i’ve put in to buying juno.
Yeah man... You killed it with NETA.! It's been a while since I checked on Cosmos airdrops... Just claimed another one today..
Got about $12 worth of CHEQD...
If you haven't already.. go see what you're getting.!

Back
Top Bottom