Official Bitcoin Thread

What happened to all the institutions taking us to the moon and/or not allowing a crash???

4852-kekwpain.png
Manipulation 101.

Hope people sell to avoid further loses. Once all these people exit the market, they buy them at a discount, the price "magically" rises and they now hold most and are in a position of power

I got that new job. Last day at my current job is in 3 weeks. Start my new job August 1st.

Going from a Caseworker at CPS to Clinical Counselor and Supervisor at a Homeless Shelter for teens and young adults.

Hopefully get my time payout by August 1. Gonna try to double my BTC and ETH with it.

Congrats!

90-95% from ath’s is where we bottom

Nah it won’t get that low. Everyone expecting these single digit prices, but it won’t get to that. Thats exactly when BTC reverses when u least expect it and people start FOMOing in again.

2023 we’ll rally 50-75%, next bull market will be in 2024

Nah it won’t get that low. Everyone expecting these single digit prices, but it won’t get to that. Thats exactly when BTC reverses when u least expect it and people start FOMOing in again.

2023 we’ll rally 50-75%, next bull market will be in 2024

BTC is presently -75% Most alts are already in the minus 80 - 90% range.

I don't see how that projects out as 'single figures'.

Whatever people think the bottom is, I'm going to try and front run it the same way people thought 100K was the top for last year.

Macro factors are in play so it's going to be hard to predict anything. I know people think the interest rate hikes are aggressive now so that they can calm things down later in the year before the midterms at the end of the year. All depends on the inflation numbers and what the FED does.

I think the markets will start to turn once inflation stabilises but it will be a slow grind to the top especially if we hit the depths of hell like 10K from more liquidations

$14 k is the 786 fib from ATH for Bitcoin and the high in 2019. Could see some support there. Otherwise $11 k would be next major support. Gotta see how the week closes. I already started DCA’ing so it’s whatever.

I think we’ll have plenty of time before the next 🐂 market.

It was the perfect **** storm for crypto last couple years. Stimmys, covid and lockdowns. That isn’t happening again.

Watching on the sidelines personally, but for those invested, what does recovery look like for this market? Do you expect it to reach peak ever again or surpass peak once the market recovers in a few years time?

Last edited:
This ain't exactly what people were hoping for when they wanted to see the #1 for the first digit in Bitcoin's value :lol:

Gonna get greedy here and hope for$300 eth now.

Back
Top Bottom