Official Bitcoin Thread

^I think for the most parts, alts just pissed away first. They been bleeding for months, many of the "bluechips" down 80% YTD.

But with that serious drawdown BTC had, I expected ALTS to go down even more. It felt like someone was really gunning for that liquidiation before Celsius topped up the bag.
In other cycles, BTC took ALTS down hard and they didn't recover until BTC recovered but nothing makes sense now.

Speaking of Celsius

This dude's name not helping the situation. Who names their child Nuke? :lol:

Yea, I'm not putting much faith in ALTS showing this strength for long but no one seems to have an idea why they didn't drop. I would understand if they had a little rally while BTC was stable but I've never seen them hold while BTC was dropping hard. Only ETH fell alongside BTC so it just look like the ALTS were chilling while all this action with Celsius was happening.

Maybe the institutions with big money in ALTS knew that the drop wasn't due to macro factors.

If the FED give us some bad news tomorrow then we're probably in for more pain. That said, some analysts are going in.

I still think we're going lower but on the flip side, I thought we were going higher at the end of last year and didn't take action. I don't want to get hit by the reverse greed as well. :lol:
DCAing here and setting some limit orders in case of one of those nasty capitulation candles.

Was on vacation since last Thursday and am finally checking out the markets :smh:.

Might be time to re-start the DCA buys on ETH and BTC. Probably won't be touching any alts until like 2024 :lol:.

might be premature but it’s looking like…

FB22398D-B88E-49F0-985F-92B817C111B3.gif

Didn't expect my order near $1000 ETH to get filled so quickly. Every thing is happening in fast forward.
Now people are calling for $16k and $500 BTC and ETH.

Didn't expect my order near $1000 ETH to get filled so quickly. Every thing is happening in fast forward.
Now people are calling for $16k and $500 BTC and ETH.
**** it let's watch it happen. Id love to reclaim some of these positions I had to burn or face liquidation.

A weird thing is that even if the BTC bottom is $16K. If you got in on it at the bottom in 2018 and held, you still 5x.

Apple 3x in that time. Microsoft 1.5x. Google 2x.

Kind of curious why it’s not framed that way (that was sarcasm)

idk. i say just leave her alone. no need for anyone to bring up her past in this case. i hope she doesn’t let this drag her down.

i’ll save my vitriol for all the scammer/ponzi projects out there. may they get purged from the system so we can move forward and really take off.

Idk if anyone saw my story in the NBA thread a while ago, but my old office hired a receptionist who partook in the same purveyor of adult entertainment production. Only one video, much like Ms. Khater. Anyways, the girl was dumb as a bag of dumb *** rocks. No common sense. No professional sense. But god she was quick to try and **** some of the guys in my office to hustle up the ladder and get out of reception. Married or not. Strong work ethic out of the office. For reasons including and other than her, it was by far the most entertaining summer of my adult life. I marveled at the desperation of some of these guys I worked with. It was hilarious and sad.

But she chose the wrong guys, those without any actual power, and got fired after a couple months and her video being found out.

All that to say - its amazing how far the reach of gdp was for a brief period of time in this world :lol:

No the video isn't worth watching. No body and super boring.

Back
Top Bottom