Official Bitcoin Thread

Not in btc no?
Not BTC, that's my *** right there but in terms of the rest of the crypto. ACH transfers only charge as much as they because they can sort of how gas fee's work. Once BTC gets regulated it will charge more to transfer funds as that will become one of it's revenue sources as well as increased demand for the Blockchain confirmations.

Not BTC, that's my *** right there but in terms of the rest of the crypto. ACH transfers only charge as much as they because they can sort of how gas fee's work. Once BTC gets regulated it will charge more to transfer funds as that will become one of it's revenue sources as well as increased demand for the Blockchain confirmations.
You cant regulate the Blockchain with "regulations"... Bitcoin fees cannot be regulated by any entity.. where do you get this information from and why would you come in here spewing nonsense .. 😂

i don’t think remittances and payments will primarily occur on ethereum (too expensive) or with bitcoin (too slow). there are lots of faster, cheaper options.
That's what iso20022 coins are for. Most of y'all are still behind educationally to fully grasp what is taking place .

I feel like I didn't get enough time to DCA properly. Need the next price rate hike or CPI print to do some damage so I can get more on the low.

Is the news of potential ETH merge just a pump fake? Whales stacking up apparently

Could be if they find a bug and delay it which ETH is famous for.
The main thing with the merge is that the issuance of ETH is going to drop a lot so the amount given to miners will decrease significantly so that coupled with the drop in price is why Whales will go in when there's a tentative date for the merge.

If BTC can break $23 k there is no major daily resistance until $28 k. Might take some profit there from buying sub $20 k. Bigger trend is still super bearish though.

Every bull case for bitcoin beyond store of value will come to fruition with stable coins on Ethereum L2s, solana and other secure chains.

BTC is just a SOV and not much more.

Literally everyone I know who uses crypto for actual transactional purposes is doing it to launder money for or from cybercrime activities. I think there are very very few people who legitimately make use of what it can offer besides investing and criminal activity.
You’ve never talked to anyone in a third world country pillaged by inflation and war, I take it.

The more Celsius dirt comes out the more shady that 17 percent APY yield seems in hindsight.... 😂 Glad I didn't fall for the okie doke ...

17 percent yield 😂

You’ve never talked to anyone in a third world country pillaged by inflation and war, I take it.
No, and that’s where the stigmatization of crypto really hurts. It can be very helpful for people in third world countries in general, or countries ruled by dictators.
People tend to dismiss crypto’s usefulness because it’s seen as a volatile investment and dominated by scammers and other criminal activities.

This is the reason why Binance is the most popular exchange because they've made life easier for many people in developing countries.

Reminds me of the Bankless podcast when Vitalik was talking about visiting Argentina and he mentioned how popular Binance was for payments due to the inflation of the national currency.

Any way to bridge USDT from the harmony chain back to ethereum? Trying to move all the rewards I've earned on Defira out of harmony in case that chain dies before they reopen their bridge.

No, and that’s where the stigmatization of crypto really hurts. It can be very helpful for people in third world countries in general, or countries ruled by dictators.
People tend to dismiss crypto’s usefulness because it’s seen as a volatile investment and dominated by scammers and other criminal activities.
People make the mistake of thinking crypto tokens will help people in developing nations but the reality right now is stable coins built on top of crypto infrastructure help those people more than bitcoin or any other coin can right now thanks to the volatility.

This is part of my thesis for buying Ethereum long term instead of btc

Back
Top Bottom