Official Bitcoin Thread

Now the Dogecoin dog is sick and in bad health.

Maybe this will be 2022's final blow to crypto.

did i learn my lesson and will i cash out some profits next time?
hell naw :lol:

MiCA vote likely in early 2023.
probably some regulatory clarity in the US next year too.
maybe the XRP lawsuit is settled in 2023.
ideally, the war in ukraine ends and the world economy improves.

not holding my breath, just hodling my tokens. portfolio in the dirt but oh well. hopefully i get a slice of any airdrop like zksync or metamask.

i don’t follow many projects nowadays but i know polygon has made some massive partnerships and has been doing comparatively well. kinda wish i held onto it but that’s how it goes i guess :smh:

Sol looks rough too.

I forget about crypto these days for the most part.
SBF at it again. SOL will probably go down even more.

SOL is definitely risky but the upside potential at like 3 to 5 dollars is massive. Tech is good but reputation could be damaged beyond repair.
I still think its a good idea to have a hedge against EVM chains but non EVM chains definitely took a blow this year.

i don’t follow many projects nowadays but i know polygon has made some massive partnerships and has been doing comparatively well. kinda wish i held onto it but that’s how it goes i guess :smh:

They've been poaching a lot of Solana projects. There was Big twitter beef with Degods who are moving after being offered $5Million to jump ship. They have all the momentum.
I been looking at MATIC and can't remember what price you got in at but ETH is down more from ATH than Polygon is. Once we get evidence that the partnerships will cause the token price to rip then I'm in but until then, might as well just park the money in ETH. Far less risky unless MATIC drops to like 50 cents

Constantly checking these stats to see if SOL is stabilising or dying and to see if Polygon continues the uptrend. 2023 is going to be interesting for sure.

1672263459541-png.3071718
1672264332294.png

Last edited:
Took my Sol and moved it into $Bonk

Lol

Bonk is ripping :lol:. Up like 4x since yesterday. I just sold my airdrop for a few bucks.

It would be nice to see SOL survive its current FTX tainted reputation. When it comes to using the actual chain there's no comparison. It's just blazing fast and user friendly. Although using ETH during the bear is pretty nice too.

i got in MATIC just under .80 and sold it all at a small profit. didn’t have much though. if it dumps under .50 i might consider buying some.

i did read some of the degods drama. if SOL can eventuality shake off that SBF stank, there’s def huge potential upside.

meanwhile, my portfolio lays in the gutter because brantly millegan (ENS) dumped all of virgil griffith’s holdings for him while he’s in jail - including a ****load of everest.

アミーゴ アミーゴ do you think SOL can make it to the other side of the bear market?

The Community seems to be active still but if early investors already dumped on retail, where's the pump coming?

The phone is an interesting idea but seems like a long shot at the moment

Bonk is ripping :lol:. Up like 4x since yesterday. I just sold my airdrop for a few bucks.

It would be nice to see SOL survive its current FTX tainted reputation. When it comes to using the actual chain there's no comparison. It's just blazing fast and user friendly. Although using ETH during the bear is pretty nice too.

Yeah man, it’s meme coin season while SOL plummets lol I’ve just been burning old rug NFT’s and converting that to Bonk.

Someone give the TLDR on Bonk please. Been hearing about it on Twitter but took no notice.

i got in MATIC just under .80 and sold it all at a small profit. didn’t have much though. if it dumps under .50 i might consider buying some.

i did read some of the degods drama. if SOL can eventuality shake off that SBF stank, there’s def huge potential upside.

meanwhile, my portfolio lays in the gutter because brantly millegan (ENS) dumped all of virgil griffith’s holdings for him while he’s in jail - including a ****load of everest.

So MATIC is basicaly at the same price you got into. You didn't really miss much then.

So that's why ID dumped. It was a bit cryptic on the Telegram so I didn't know the full story. Interesting that the dude was holding onto ID but I guess he needed the money.
Man we've suffered this year :lol:

The Community seems to be active still but if early investors already dumped on retail, where's the pump coming?

The Breakpoint conference which happened right before the SBF drama was pretty good if you want to see the developments.
There's drama because of the biggest NFT project leaving but only few months ago Helium decided to move to SOL which is bullish but like a distant memory now but to me that's far bigger news than Degods/Y00ts.

Pump can only come if they deliver the tech and when enough time passes. If the tech is good, no down time and bull run is in 2024/5, they'll be fine. Risky though.

Couple of my friends built a rig to mine matic last year but they weren’t making enough money with the added electricity costs. Now it’s just a paper weight :lol: :lol:

I guess I’ll just slowly buy the SOL crash.

Just buy 1/2 of one a day for a bit and see what happens.

If it does make it out, it’ll be slower whenever the Bull comes in. So plenty of time to build with a I’ll never notice accumulation.

We have been buying SOL here and there - no reason it can’t make it out.

We aren’t close to the biggest SOL fund bulls FYI - a lot going on here

Reactions: jjs
Back
Top Bottom