Official Bitcoin Thread

Someone give the TLDR on Bonk please. Been hearing about it on Twitter but took no notice.

I'm not even sure what it is. I know they airdropped it to holders of certain NFT collections but as far as what it actually does, I'm not sure :lol:. I think it's just a meme coin that was started by various SOL influencers/groups.

Got maybe 5% of my AMP still left on Gemini. Transferred the 95% over a couple days ago when the class action news came up.
Clear it next week, move it off.

Been real, and I liked Gemini’s UI too.

when i got into crypto, i would watch ppl in the space that was in it from the start to only buy btc and eth, everything else wouldnt last

I know money was made from other coins but dam look at the times, they were 1000% right

when i got into crypto, i would watch ppl in the space that was in it from the start to only buy btc and eth, everything else wouldnt last

I know money was made from other coins but dam look at the times, they were 1000% right
Alt coins are generally just pump and dump schemes tbh. It's just a matter of getting in and out before the dump.

it’ll be interesting to see which projects have the resources to register with the SEC as a security should that day ever come.

As expected, did a 10x after I sold. :smh:

Yep :lol: :smh:. I sold my airdrops for 6.7 SOL. Would be 80 SOL now and that's with SOL also being up 20% :sick:.

How not to ****coin (my sells circled in yellow). Profit is profit though right? :kekpain

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 8.58.30 AM.png

Yep :lol: :smh:. I sold my airdrops for 6.7 SOL. Would be 80 SOL now and that's with SOL also being up 20% :sick:.

How not to ****coin (my sells circled in yellow). Profit is profit though right? :kekpain

Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 8.58.30 AM.png

I thought I had it bad. :wow:

I held onto the SOS airdrop too long and fumbled the bag with this one too fast.
2023 off to a good start :lol:

Back
Top Bottom