Official Bitcoin Thread

I wouldn't say a 30% cost difference is negligible. You can buy more at 13k than you can at 19k and that quantity held difference really shows up as it rises in price. If you start with a 13k budget, you can buy one full coin at 13k. If it's 19k, you can buy .7% of a coin. Now do the math and see the difference in btc hits 200k next cycle. You're talking 200k vs 140k. Still negligible?

Everything you said is true. The thing is, no one can predict. So with the example you gave, my logic is don’t miss out on the coin with the diff being 30% from target entry (but only 6K at these prices) vs trying to time it and potentially have an even bigger price discrepancy due to it never hitting your price target.

Damn it. Was hoping for a medium leg downwards to accumulate at a lower price. I still think it'll go lower over the next 6 months.

Heard he getting out on bail... $250 mill :sick:
excuse-me-what.gif

But where's the money coming from? Thats the mystery. Theres no way that using FTX funds, if they even have that much, can be legal.

I know he doesn't need to put up the 250m in full, but even a bail bond or putting up collateral... like he would need to show 25M in assets? Where does that come from?

But where's the money coming from? Thats the mystery. Theres no way that using FTX funds, if they even have that much, can be legal.

I know he doesn't need to put up the 250m in full, but even a bail bond or putting up collateral... like he would need to show 25M in assets? Where does that come from?
His parents’ property tied to the bail.

I know Stanford pays well but 250million worth of collateral in real estate is hilarious.

They never located the 300million that was “hacked”, did they?

I will never understand the people who put in money in 'influencer' crypto projects. Newsflash, if you're not one of the co-conspirators, you're getting rugged.

Back
Top Bottom