Official Bitcoin Thread

Catching btc at $16k in 2022...gonna tell my kids one day lol.

DCA boys. set it and forget it

2023-04-13 17_12_34-Swan Bitcoin.png

2023-04-13 17_19_16-.png

See my latest posts Here:

James Johnson Blog

DCA in BTC here:

SWAN BITCOIN
It was too easy. Increased my btc stack by 40% during this bear market.

anyone here get in early enough to make money off $PEPE?
****s is like a top 200 coin now lol. wild.

Last edited:
PEPE has sort of hit legendary status which basically means its not died an early death like most memes.
If we get a decent pull back across the board then we could see a big retracement then hopefully later this year or next year after the halving, it's off to the races.

SHIB looked like it died after the initial pump then came back with a bang a few months later.
It's a lower risk meme strategy so you won't hit the 1000x but better than trying to risk it buying derivatives like PEPE-INU or hitting a honeypot. Throwing in $100 for PEPE when you think its dead like where the red arrow was pointing for SHIB might not be a bad idea 🤔

1682072316739.png

EU taking crypto one step closer to institutional acceptance. parliament voted to pass MiCA today. i hope the US can remove gensler from the mix and have lawmakers come together on some sensible regulations.

What a bit contrast to the Gary Gensler hearing. That man is obviously compromised and is receiving a bunch of money under the table to keeps things uncertain.

If you have a Tesla (or most electric cars), DIMO sells data from your car and give you weekly payouts. I connected to the app 63 weeks ago and have got >3,000$ in earnings with about 15 minutes of effort on my end. Can sell the DIMO token directly on coinbase, or on MATIC.

EYE see we have moved off the "Just DCA'ing BTC & ETH for now..." vibes :lol:

I'm just airdrop farming like a fiend atm. Crypto equivalent of collecting cans :smokin

I bought some PEPE too. I'm not missing out on the next no brainer memecoin. Will buy more when it goes to 0 :lol:.

If you have a Tesla (or most electric cars), DIMO sells data from your car and give you weekly payouts. I connected to the app 63 weeks ago and have got >3,000$ in earnings with about 15 minutes of effort on my end. Can sell the DIMO token directly on coinbase, or on MATIC.

Hey pdino - good stuff! I too have been in dimo since inception and insane gainz. almost 16,000+ in rewards.

My method since its polygon, i quickswap some to eth and offramp to coinbase.

IMG_6015.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom