Official Bitcoin Thread

On Arbitrum. DM for a direct link to their TG which has the contract details. Min. investment is 0.5 ETH but there's a 20% token unlock at TGE and the token price will triple at launch (0.005 seed round cost; 0.015 token price at launch). So risk is reduced if you sell that 20% immediately. 6 month vesting period for the remaining 80%.

The seed round is about 60% full at time of this post.

Where will we be in 7 months? Summer leading into a presidential election is typically bullish for markets :nerd:

Last edited:
Cuban and Jordan turned like $500m into like $5B

Frothy af and not likely to continue seeing that kind of appreciation

Plus eventually pensions are going to get insane, benefits, contracts, etc.

It doesn’t pay to be an owner anymore

We hitting 40K this weekend?

did you checkout their new exchange? if they stop ****ing around and put the tokenized stocks in there for trading, it'll be a nice start and then they can follow up with some actual marketing.

anyway, i’m finally in profit since i bought some at 1 cent.

DCA'd into it twice this week. Uniswap fees killing me though,
MIght have to bite the bullet and create an account and buy off their dex instead.

I'm not built for NFTs man. Especially on Solana when everything is moving fast.

Learnt my lesson last time. I'm gonna stick to coins. :lol:

at least we all learned.

a couple years ago the boys would be putting stacks on the stupidest **** and jumping through hella hoops and gas to do it. :lol:

Solana nfts calling my name but I got wrecked last time I ****ed with em 😂

Man it's tough to balance being a moonboy and hodling too long vs selling too early :lol:. Honestly just making flips is a good strategy but you'll miss out on those huge gains. I hit a nice goal that I set for myself this year but left a lot of meat on the bone when it came to Mad Lads.

I’ve been down for so long I flipped my btc the other day when I broke even again and considered it a W. :lol:

Man it's tough to balance being a moonboy and hodling too long vs selling too early :lol:. Honestly just making flips is a good strategy but you'll miss out on those huge gains. I hit a nice goal that I set for myself this year but left a lot of meat on the bone when it came to Mad Lads.

Mad lads in looking like the #1 for Solana
Interested in claynosaurs and tensours but I missed the boat on those.

Interesting that SMB didn’t hold the value from the last bull run

I got sol too. It’s staked on ledger. I’m holding onto that for a while.

I’m pitching my eth as soon as it runs up a little more. Eth isn’t the future.

At this point to me crypto is just something to speculate on and wait for the big money to pump and dump it. It serves no real purpose

DCA'd into it twice this week. Uniswap fees killing me though,
MIght have to bite the bullet and create an account and buy off their dex instead.
slippage with this low liquidity is terrible.
if you buy direct to everchain from their exchange, it’s low fees and lots of liquidity. buys there don’t move price though. even big ones. they gotta get on that. the whole mood of the chat has changed since it’s 8x from a few months ago. my one small DCA buy at .01 really helped out.

Mad lads in looking like the #1 for Solana
Interested in claynosaurs and tensours but I missed the boat on those.

Interesting that SMB didn’t hold the value from the last bull run

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Mad Lads get to DeGods bull run levels. Too many bullish narratives going for them.

Tensorians might still be a play since Tensor has already said that they're going to launch a coin. I've been thinking about entering. Maybe it's already priced in? But BLUR showed us that it's worth farming an NFT marketplace coin.

SMB actually held pretty strong imo especially after diluting their brand with the 10k Gen 3 collection. I'm not really interested in them though, that DAO **** is for the birds :lol:.

Quekz is something that I've been looking at too but they've pumped a ton recently. Low-ish supply with a lot of prominent holders who could easily diamond hand till they moon.

I'm still not convinced that any of these are worth holding for longer terms. But until something else comes around NFTs are still the best way to multiply your stack in a bull run. And if ETH heads start really dabbling in SOL then the gains could be massive this run.

Back
Top Bottom