Official Bitcoin Thread

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised to see Mad Lads get to DeGods bull run levels. Too many bullish narratives going for them.

Tensorians might still be a play since Tensor has already said that they're going to launch a coin. I've been thinking about entering. Maybe it's already priced in? But BLUR showed us that it's worth farming an NFT marketplace coin.

SMB actually held pretty strong imo especially after diluting their brand with the 10k Gen 3 collection. I'm not really interested in them though, that DAO **** is for the birds :lol:.

Quekz is something that I've been looking at too but they've pumped a ton recently. Low-ish supply with a lot of prominent holders who could easily diamond hand till they moon.

I'm still not convinced that any of these are worth holding for longer terms. But until something else comes around NFTs are still the best way to multiply your stack in a bull run. And if ETH heads start really dabbling in SOL then the gains could be massive this run.

You got a Twitter bro? Lmk :lol:

I know what I don’t know. I suck at nfts. I was looking at quekz because it’s still kind of obtainable but I think the Solana eco system is a better play for me.

Last edited:
Anyone else get the Pyth airdrop on Solana?

Also you can check to see if you qualify for the Jupiter exchange airdrop. https://airdrop.jup.ag/

I’ve been messing with defi with Marginfi on Solana a lot lately.
I threw my Pyth into Marginfi lending.
I’ve been DCA’ing into bSol and BLZE while throwing that into Marginfi lending. Trying to farm points there in case they have an airdrop in the future.

cacao | maya protocol |

rune | thorswap

$cacao

IMG_2020.jpeg

ETH decided its time to get a move on. Broke out of the range finally.
BTC gonna have another crack at 39K.

slippage with this low liquidity is terrible.
if you buy direct to everchain from their exchange, it’s low fees and lots of liquidity. buys there don’t move price though. even big ones. they gotta get on that. the whole mood of the chat has changed since it’s 8x from a few months ago. my one small DCA buy at .01 really helped out.

I can imagine and good on everyone there for sticking in all this time. That was a tough winter :lol:
They just need to keep hammering the twitter posts like they're doing now and keep the tempo up.

You sitting comfy with that 8x though. I didn't get in that low unfortunately.

Also you can check to see if you qualify for the Jupiter exchange airdrop. https://airdrop.jup.ag/

I’ve been DCA’ing into bSol and BLZE while throwing that into Marginfi lending. Trying to farm points there in case they have an airdrop in the future.

Dunno how I wasn't eligible for Pyth but I got 2 wallets that qualified for Jup.
Will try to farm Marginfi and Parcl now. RWA + SOL is a no brainer.

Missed Jito as I spent most of my time playing with NFTs and not Defi :smh:
I dunno how to qualify for Tensor. Just need to delist a lot of my junk NFTs from Magic Eden and list on there but need to see what others are doing to farm it.

I think that's it for the airdrops or am I missing anymore?

This and Chainflip has been doing the rounds on Twitter as Thorchain beta plays.
Might have to start DCAing into these and rotate profits into RUNE if they move faster.

Only issue with Cacao is how to buy but I'll figure it out :lol:

You got a Twitter bro? Lmk :lol:

I know what I don’t know. I suck at nfts. I was looking at quekz because it’s still kind of obtainable but I think the Solana eco system is a better play for me.

Nah my twitter is dead, I only use it to sign up for stuff :lol:.

NFTs are like 30% skill 70% alpha/insider info :lol:. Sometimes it's worth buying something just from the alpha/whitelists/presales you'll get access to. I work from home so I'm lucky that I can just check the discords semi often.

The Pyth airdrop was nice, much better than I expected. I missed out on Tier 2 jup airdrop by such a small amount :smh: but will take the free money regardless :lol:.

Jito just announced an airdrop so keep an eye on that if you have it. Snapshot was November 25. I've been hodling jitoSOL so I'm excited for that one too.

Lending or borrowing on marginfi is deff a good play, they'll be dropping a token in the future. I've just been lending USDC there.

Meteora has also hinted at a token. Same team as jup so it's a no brainer if you want to farm it.

The good thing with these SOL defi eco tokens is that SOL still hasn't really had a defi revolution like ETH. If that ever happens some of them could go crazy.

Dunno how I wasn't eligible for Pyth but I got 2 wallets that qualified for Jup.
Will try to farm Marginfi and Parcl now. RWA + SOL is a no brainer.

Missed Jito as I spent most of my time playing with NFTs and not Defi :smh:
I dunno how to qualify for Tensor. Just need to delist a lot of my junk NFTs from Magic Eden and list on there but need to see what others are doing to farm it.

I think that's it for the airdrops or am I missing anymore?

I didn't know about Parcl I'll have to check that out. For Tensor you mostly need to buy/sell and place bids (that get taken). You can farm Meteora too.

Nah my twitter is dead, I only use it to sign up for stuff :lol:.

NFTs are like 30% skill 70% alpha/insider info :lol:. Sometimes it's worth buying something just from the alpha/whitelists/presales you'll get access to. I work from home so I'm lucky that I can just check the discords semi often.

The Pyth airdrop was nice, much better than I expected. I missed out on Tier 2 jup airdrop by such a small amount :smh: but will take the free money regardless :lol:.

Jito just announced an airdrop so keep an eye on that if you have it. Snapshot was November 25. I've been hodling jitoSOL so I'm excited for that one too.

Lending or borrowing on marginfi is deff a good play, they'll be dropping a token in the future. I've just been lending USDC there.

Meteora has also hinted at a token. Same team as jup so it's a no brainer if you want to farm it.

The good thing with these SOL defi eco tokens is that SOL still hasn't really had a defi revolution like ETH. If that ever happens some of them could go crazy.

I didn't know about Parcl I'll have to check that out. For Tensor you mostly need to buy/sell and place bids (that get taken). You can farm Meteora too.

Thanks for the alpha. First time hearing about Meteora.
The SOL defi revolution will happen. Eveyrone looks at TVL and there are so many tokenless defi protocols so once they all drop tokens plus the price increase of SOL it will be game on.

Man I just want to know if zkSync is ever gonna develop a token :lol:

They better cuz I been farming that with 4 wallets and gave up after gas fees :lol:

Man I just want to know if zkSync is ever gonna develop a token :lol:
I did some copywriting for their redesign. The focus right now is on developer and dapp accumulation by stressing an enterprise and dev stack. Token will come at some point but not for another year or two it seems.

I really need consensus to stop ****ing around and give me the metamask airdrop I deserve. Anything less than 10 bands will be bull****.

We've been in a bull for months already imo. My belief is that this bull run/cycle isn't gonna play out as it has in the past. The run ups we usually associate with the halving and other events are already happening. This guy articulates it better than I can-

Also recommend following him. He's been spot on this year with most of his calls. That video is from back in January.

Last edited:
We've been in a bull for months already imo. My belief is that this bull run/cycle isn't gonna play out as it has in the past. The run ups we usually associate with the halving and other events are already happening. This guy articulates it better than I can-

Also recommend following him. He's been spot on this year with most of his calls. That video is from back in January.

Yeah makes sense that the halving already being priced in. Maybe even the ETF approval to some degree.

Back
Top Bottom