Official Bitcoin Thread

Memecoin dropping on SOL tomorrow. Check and see if you're eligible to claim an airdrop. It's the first one to launch on the Jupiter platform. I'm thinking it pumps hard and dumps harder :lol:.

Also don't forget the actual $JUP is launching next week.
How do I connect my coinbase waller to claim the drop? Yea, I'm fairly new to all this. And I'm in my 40s trying to figure it all out haha

1706476409439.jpeg

Still got all my WEN and the claim deadline is tomorrow.
Token might fly after this if supply is cut by ~30% with less sell pressure.

Might trade half of it if we pump for PYTH.
Seeing a lot of people say you should stake PYTH for potential airdrops like Celestia and co.

Did jup airdrop yet

31st

Had to download phantom app. But, I wasn't selected for first round. But, there are still 3 more rounds?? More news to follow. Idk, guess I'll see what happens haha.

Pyth is run by jump so they’ll always be cautious of the govt but I would stake it regardless if I was a holder. I haven’t traded on sol in over a year are there any other airdrops I qualify for?
1706476409439.jpeg

Still got all my WEN and the claim deadline is tomorrow.
Token might fly after this if supply is cut by ~30% with less sell pressure.

Might trade half of it if we pump for PYTH.
Seeing a lot of people say you should stake PYTH for potential airdrops like Celestia and co.

31st

Speaking of Phantom, the flippening I didn't expect to see.

1706547437721.jpeg

Good chance retail + memes will do very well on Solana this bull.
I know the wallet is multichain now but not sure people downloading it for ETH or MATIC.

Pyth is run by jump so they’ll always be cautious of the govt but I would stake it regardless if I was a holder. I haven’t traded on sol in over a year are there any other airdrops I qualify for?

No passive drops that I know off, just ones the ones you can farm with points.

Drift is going to start their points system and its running for 3 months.
Kamino just started theirs.
Parcl is another one.
Marginfi is the last one but heavily farmed at this point.

I think I might be out, I got a a little chunk of sol staked on ledger but the rest in stables I don’t feel like going back in with if stuff turns around if I’m being honest. I’m finally back ahead with a good amount. I think I’m just gonna call it good and let the sol stay staked on ledger and forget about it.

I think I might be out, I got a a little chunk of sol staked on ledger but the rest in stables I don’t feel like going back in with if stuff turns around if I’m being honest. I’m finally back ahead with a good amount. I think I’m just gonna call it good and let the sol stay staked on ledger and forget about it.

Sorry ser this does not compute.

Are you trying to suggest you're going to exit the market......... in profit?

Yeah man :lol: I held an L since the market went to hell last time. Figure I might as well leave on a good note with a small sol pack in the bank.

Who knows I’ll probably be back next 🐻

Yeah man :lol: I held an L since the market went to hell last time. Figure I might as well leave on a good note with a small sol pack in the bank.

Who knows I’ll probably be back next 🐻
Dawg we aren't even in the euphoria market yet.

Keep a small piece set aside for Berachain tho when it launches.

I still have some on deck.

I’m also not cashing out my stables yet… if the market starts absolutely ripping I might get in for a second.

BOOGA.

Lfg. You playing around in the testnet or any of the official partner apps in the testnet? I set up a pool on Algebra finance. Trying to find more projects to play with.

Like clockwork. I'm in amongst the hordes with the rest of the galxe campaign plebs :lol:

Anything else I should take a look at aside from algebra? I've been on honeyjar already and know about the various nft collections etc.

Like clockwork. I'm in amongst the hordes with the rest of the galxe campaign plebs :lol:

Anything else I should take a look at aside from algebra? I've been on honeyjar already and know about the various nft collections etc.
Honeypot Finance I think has a working dapp. I havent dove into it yet, been busy with work today.

Ramen Finance is preparing to launch their NFTs to get liquidity. They're a good bet for a 3rd party DEX afaik. Plenty of OG and "Ramenlist" discord roles open to get discounted or free NFT mint.

I'm not eligible for any jup airdrops. But, any of you think it's worth purchasing tomorrow? I have a little degen $ I can play with. I don't want to just throw it at something that will tank though.

Back
Top Bottom