Official Bitcoin Thread

I can’t stand seeing people in here asking if they should buy or sell and have no clue. Do your research and have a damn plan before you throw money at something.

Tensions are high :lol:

SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 You should start by googling the 2nd question you asked. Then look into what caused the surge with Bitcoin cash. Personally i'm holding onto my bitcoin as it stands.

It’s just so reckless and ignorant to be putting your money into stuff you know nothing about and asking if you should panic sell because you bought at the top of the bubble. This isn’t a game you just play and pray. You need to understand what you are doing and why before you put cash on the line.
On the other hand, say thank you to the same guys. Because of them Bitcoin rose that high that quick.

Works both ways....

look for btc bounce back sometime this week. if this is power struggle between btc vs bch, don't you think btc heads/biz/whales will fight back? so far they're just letting BCH handle them and poking the bear.....

i'm expecting a big $$$ war between the 2...just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. WE AINT SEE NOTHING YET.

#whaleproblems

Last edited:
Like I said before, the only thing that has me worried is that it'll be a dead currency.

Definitely one of the craziest things I've seen in my 6 months of crypto... Ethereum and ANS/NEO rise are second and third. Staying tuned... I'm trying to figure out if I should go in on Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash right now, or just stay put and put some in alts... Alts are probably safer, so I'll hodl...

Also, Fap... Thanks for staying active in this thread. You've become sort of a marker for a lot of us as far as the temperature of the water in crypto, as one of the OGs here. Keep up the good work, and may the gain gods be with you. :lol:

look for btc bounce back sometime this week. if this is power struggle between btc vs bch, don't you think btc heads/biz/whales will fight back? so far they're just letting BCH handle them and poking the bear.....

i'm expecting a big $$$ war between the 2...just sit back, relax and enjoy the show. WE AINT SEE NOTHING YET.

#whaleproblems

Would you keep money in both while btc and bch fight this out?

So you got to really think on this...facts:

-8billion volume on bch 24hrs...8BILLION.

-Statistics show that high percentage is its coming from Korea.

Now, ask yourself...how does 8BILLION (that is 8000 million!! ) move and transact that much from a “group” of people (roger ver, jihan wu, etc)?? Sure these dudes are whales, but 8BILLION?! NO F-WAY! The money is coming from a govt entity. In order to move books like that coming from a certain location is GOVT.

When bitcoin at its peak was first moved crazy and $800+ jumps, we’d see this volume but it was global. Statistics shows USA, EU, CHINA, ETC.

There are BIG BIG entities moving and pushing bch in the east..these are the facts.

Now what is the WEST/USA gonna do about it?? If you have a stack in both, the play is to HODL this week and to see who wants to claim BITCOIN and be the frontrunners. If ur up to gamble, id say bitcoin/bch gonna show their ish this week.

Good luck bros, stay in the green!! Take profits!!!

95F02585-26AC-4AC9-9158-B43F0E6F86D2.jpeg

Can probably find all you need on bitcoin subreddits.

Bitcoins are faster to mine with a powerful GPU

Because so many new people keep hopping in here, I'm just gonna repeat this one more time.

If you don't want to learn about all the tech or do extensive research beyond knowing the most basic info/functionality of bitcoin/blockchain technology, DO NOT immediately dive all the way in and start buying Alt coins because you are scared of missing out.

The absolute simplest & safest way to participate is this:
1. Download and signup for Coinbase
2. Pick an amount of money you would be completely comfortable not touching for a year or even losing.
3. Put 70% or more of that money into BTC, and the rest into ETH. If you want to put some into LTC, then split some of the ETH money.

YES, you will miss out on some massive gains by alt coins. YES, you will also miss out on some major losses by avoiding alt coins.

If you are ready to dive deeper in and do some serious research, then go for it and take some bigger risks, but if you aren't willing to put it in the time, you will likely end up losing or making less than you would by just keeping it simple.

In May, BTC was under 2K, ETH was at like $70, and LTC was $15. You can still make plenty of $ keeping it simple.

I know it seems like you've already missed out, but you haven't. Most people in here will tell you they still believe we are very early in the game. So don't pretend to be an expert when you don't have to.

Good looks.

:lol: No idea that other **** was going on, dudes been blocked. Correcting grammar? what?

Finally unloaded my xrp and golem bags that been hodling since March/April. Lowkey gonna miss them they were a few of my first lol

208billion. market looking strong. EOS at $1.45 nice. ETH seems to have broken out of the $300 stage and moving up. looks like its bch's turn to be green in bitcoinland. good luck to everyone that is trading and HODL'ing.

My current setup for PRISM, maybe it can help others out:

AEEFSYa.jpg

sure Lisk is pennies....roughly around 33cents.....but if you accumulate and read google alerts and forums regarding the tech....then my stack of 5600+ isn't bad ( $1900+ USD). I purchased LISK at around .17cents

Always look for that unicorn that you can flip or add to your investment!!

Some day trade and that's awesome......some like to do research on the tech, dev, and HODL.....find out what kind of crypto person you are and what position in life you're in. I've never hated on anyone here, but I've had a few here that hated on me and my info:

pzIi8mq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom