Official Bitcoin Thread

The more you look into it, the more you realize that some of these cryptocurrencies are pure scams! No real value, just a mere derivative for speculation, but hey, 300% returns on a cryptocurrency means you're doing alright! Just note that most of these coins are useless and only pumped up because of mere speculation!

Last edited:
The more you look into it, the more you realize that some of these cryptocurrencies are pure scams! No real value, just a mere derivative for speculation, but hey, 300% returns on a cryptocurrency means you're doing alright! Just note that most of these coins are useless and only pumped up because of mere speculation!

Yeh i kind of figured that!. But if u get in early when they are pennies its totally worth it. I hope Augur takes off though that concept is dope

Yeh i kind of figured that!. But if u get in early when they are pennies its totally worth it. I hope Augur takes off though that concept is dope
Auger, Waves, ETH....just peep what their doing, and they have actual applications....game changer:  

WAVES Decentralized Exchange [DEX]

Last edited:
Most of these coins are pump and dump schemes.

Very nice LTC boost part few days, glad I scooped some. There's a minor possibility it could replace Bitcoin as a transactional currency.

Most of these coins are pump and dump schemes.

Very nice LTC boost part few days, glad I scooped some. There's a minor possibility it could replace Bitcoin as a transactional currency.
few days? i alerted about LTC 3 weeks ago when it was in the 6's. nobody in here took me serious

I've been waiting for a drop on ETH to buy some new ones, but it seems to be steady at 48 and rising..Would it be wise just to buy now and hope it increases? I bought some when they were at 44.00 a few weeks ago..

few days? i alerted about LTC 3 weeks ago when it was in the 6's. nobody in here took me serious
I took you serious fam, I transferred money and it took forever to come in so I missed out (this was before I knew about money wire)..I see it at 15 bucks now smh

I took you serious fam, I transferred money and it took forever to come in so I missed out (this was before I knew about money wire)..I see it at 15 bucks now smh
just add a debit/bank account and you can buy bitcoins/eth INSTANTLY on coinbase, then shift them to litecoin using jaxx wallet.  

Hit a new high on my Crypto Portfolio!  If you peeped my posts on this thread from months ago, I've been pretty transparent on my investments and you can see the rise on my stack.  Great time to get in bros....lesss get it!!

so make sure you have an official litecoin wallet - https://litecoin.org/

go to coinbase and buy bitcoin (instantly). Once you have BTC in your coinbase account you're ready to shift that bitcoin ---> litecoin:

https://shapeshift.io/

Simple. Just choose Deposit = Bitcoin.....  Receive = Litecoin

It will give you an btc address to send your bitcoins and it will also ask you for your litecoin address (so make sure u have your litecoin wallet addy).

The process looks like this:  

you send them bitcoin ----->shapeshifts the bitcoin to litecoin -----> sends litecoin to your wallet

**They take a very small fee...something like 1% .  Good luck

Hit a new high on my Crypto Portfolio!  If you peeped my posts on this thread from months ago, I've been pretty transparent on my investments and you can see the rise on my stack.  Great time to get in bros....lesss get it!!
Great returns , this is from the past 6 months only?

That's sick, looking to clear some debts before I start investing this year. Imma keep an eye on this thread.

Whats your thought kn Litecoin going forward @fapmasterjr?
ah man, i wasn't a believer when it was only $6 just a few months ago....shows you how much i know :smile:

I have a buddy that stacked LTC at $9.00 just 2wks ago and he is cakin....glad he didn't listen to me!  I did put him into the crypto game so he is forever thankful to me! The best advice I can give is to stack on a solid coin (eth/btc/aug..and now ltc), then once ur cakin...diversify and find that unicorn coin that can get you 10-50x return.    there are alot of legit dapps coming out or that is out currently which has great tech:

- waves (.55cents)

- icnonmi (.42cents)

- breakout poker (.03cents)

- lisk (.35cents)

So imagine putting a few bills on those ^^ or something low risk to you ...maybe $500-1000....you'll can possibly have 1000's of tokens, and what if they hit $1.00 - $3.00 or even more.  I was lucky enough to do that with BTC and ETH.   GOOD LUCK ALL!!

@fapmasterjr  are there any good sub reddits you recommend ? I want to get as much information as possible.
the sub reddit i go to is:  https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/

head to the daily thread and learn from all the various traders bagging different types of alt coins.

then depending on the altcoins you like, i'd definitely recommend going to their SLACK Channel.  This is where i mainly get all the info.  

wavesplatform

nexus earth

plutus.it

just to name a few.  you won't get real time info on a coin any faster than on SLACK.  

Back
Top Bottom