Official Bitcoin Thread

Regarding instant buys on coinbase:

IRS going to be coming for your gains brah!

And Blockfolio is a good app to keep track of your coins!

Last edited:
IRS going to be coming for your gains brah!

And Blockfolio is a good app to keep track of your coins!
i'm keeping it in crypto and will not transfer it to FIAT....so no capital gainz ;-)

and i could be lying as well, i just googled them pictures. :tongue:

i'm keeping it in crypto and will not transfer it to FIAT....so no capital gainz ;-)

and i could be lying as well, i just googled them pictures. :tongue:

Aha you good, how would the IRS even know? I'll just tell them I sold some of my stuff for Bitcoin through Craigslist! Or instead of withdrawing it through Coinbase, just sell your BTC for cash through Craigslist .

Last edited:
yessir...there are ALOT of ways to stay low key ...

Just don't withdrawal more than $2000 from your exchange/Coinbase account to your banks! Also, I hope Coinbase does not give in, and file 1099 forms against you to the IRS! I have to keep a close eye on that !

my brother texted me if he should go all in and cop a bunch.

told him and our two best friends to cop at $11 and they didn't :smh:

Dam people who got in sub 20s are sitting nice now.

haha hell yea. I feel for my bro, not sure if I posted it but he was listening. He was gonna throw down 3-4k but didn't know wtf ETH was. He's got an Etrade account for his stocks from work and he was searching ETH on it and found some random company and was like this can't be what he's talking about. he didn't even text or call or talk to me at home about it lil it was in the $40's and said ok how do I do this now because I almost bought this...

he would be in the $$$ if he spoke up. SMH

its dipped more than that on a daily basis

if it dips $10 I'm buying a bunch

after doing some reading the last few days...

$100 is coming soon
What site do you use to track the action? I'm sure I'll miss the move I don't have a wallet open .

Reading thru the whole thread from the top. This ether explosion is looking reminiscent of when Bitcoin first really blew up. Also :lol: at some of the comments from back then

haha hell yea. I feel for my bro, not sure if I posted it but he was listening. He was gonna throw down 3-4k but didn't know wtf ETH was. He's got an Etrade account for his stocks from work and he was searching ETH on it and found some random company and was like this can't be what he's talking about. he didn't even text or call or talk to me at home about it lil it was in the $40's and said ok how do I do this now because I almost bought this...

he would be in the $$$ if he spoke up. SMH

Zyzz did u invest in any?

Just don't withdrawal more than $2000 from your exchange/Coinbase account to your banks! Also, I hope Coinbase does not give in, and file 1099 forms against you to the IRS! I have to keep a close eye on that !

I already withdrew 20k and I ain't paying diddly squat to the IRS until they come for me

Back
Top Bottom