Official Bitcoin Thread

Just saw this thread....

Thanks for the info, longterm what are ya'lls thoughts on Bitcoin? More of a short term thing or long term it'd be fine as well? Thoughts vs Gold?

ah man, i wasn't a believer when it was only $6 just a few months ago....shows you how much i know :smile:

I have a buddy that stacked LTC at $9.00 just 2wks ago and he is cakin....glad he didn't listen to me!  I did put him into the crypto game so he is forever thankful to me! The best advice I can give is to stack on a solid coin (eth/btc/aug..and now ltc), then once ur cakin...diversify and find that unicorn coin that can get you 10-50x return.    there are alot of legit dapps coming out or that is out currently which has great tech:

- waves (.55cents)
- icnonmi (.42cents)
- breakout poker (.03cents)
- lisk (.35cents)

So imagine putting a few bills on those ^^ or something low risk to you ...maybe $500-1000....you'll can possibly have 1000's of tokens, and what if they hit $1.00 - $3.00 or even more.  I was lucky enough to do that with BTC and ETH.   GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Hey fap I see eth rising at 50, I'm thinking of just getting in and buying more because it seems to be increasing. I bought a few at 44, I was waiting for a dip but it doesn't seem like it's going to go down that low again. What are your thoughts on that?

Just saw this thread....

Thanks for the info, longterm what are ya'lls thoughts on Bitcoin? More of a short term thing or long term it'd be fine as well? Thoughts vs Gold?
It's tough to say bitcoin will go down or get dumped if you believe in technical analysis.  Look at the charts and you'll see nothing but gains.  But what throws it off is all the "static" you'll hear from doubters, haters, trollers.....they keep saying bitcoin gonna die, but how many times has that happened already?  I too get caught up in the "bitcoin may be over", but then it just hits an ATH (all time high) which it is currently at.   So really its a tough call...i stay holding only 25% of my stack in BTC if that helps any.  good luck
Hey fap I see eth rising at 50, I'm thinking of just getting in and buying more because it seems to be increasing. I bought a few at 44, I was waiting for a dip but it doesn't seem like it's going to go down that low again. What are your thoughts on that?
Great buy at $44 brotha!  In my honest opinion, i see ETH going $200-300.....when....i don't know.  But the tech, the developers, the community is all there.  Enterprise Ethereum is on its way as well (microsoft, big banks, consensys), and not to mention all the dapps that are coming under the ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.  So you have to think of their marketcap only rising right?  If it rises, that means tokens would be $$$.  

It's tough to say bitcoin will go down or get dumped if you believe in technical analysis.  Look at the charts and you'll see nothing but gains.  But what throws it off is all the "static" you'll hear from doubters, haters, trollers.....they keep saying bitcoin gonna die, but how many times has that happened already?  I too get caught up in the "bitcoin may be over", but then it just hits an ATH (all time high) which it is currently at.   So really its a tough call...i stay holding only 25% of my stack in BTC if that helps any.  good luck

Great buy at $44 brotha!  In my honest opinion, i see ETH going $200-300.....when....i don't know.  But the tech, the developers, the community is all there.  Enterprise Ethereum is on its way as well (microsoft, big banks, consensys), and not to mention all the dapps that are coming under the ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN.  So you have to think of their marketcap only rising right?  If it rises, that means tokens would be $$$.  

Awesome, thanks bro

I've been out of the loop but can someone give me a quick explanation or refer me to kinks as to why bitcoin is jumping all of the sudden? Does India adopting it have something to do with the rise?

I've been out of the loop but can someone give me a quick explanation or refer me to kinks as to why bitcoin is jumping all of the sudden? Does India adopting it have something to do with the rise?
india, japan (3major department stores now accept bitcoin), and just overall adoption.  remember...there is only a fixed amount of bitcoins....i believe currently its 16million.  So you can see how "rare" it can be when adoption starts.  simple supply vs demand.

india, japan (3major department stores now accept bitcoin), and just overall adoption.  remember...there is only a fixed amount of bitcoins....i believe currently its 16million.  So you can see how "rare" it can be when adoption starts.  simple supply vs demand.

Gotcha thanks for spreading the knowledge. I'm waiting for the next major dip to purchase.

ah man, i wasn't a believer when it was only $6 just a few months ago....shows you how much i know :smile:

I have a buddy that stacked LTC at $9.00 just 2wks ago and he is cakin....glad he didn't listen to me!  I did put him into the crypto game so he is forever thankful to me! The best advice I can give is to stack on a solid coin (eth/btc/aug..and now ltc), then once ur cakin...diversify and find that unicorn coin that can get you 10-50x return.    there are alot of legit dapps coming out or that is out currently which has great tech:

- waves (.55cents)
- icnonmi (.42cents)
- breakout poker (.03cents)
- lisk (.35cents)

So imagine putting a few bills on those ^^ or something low risk to you ...maybe $500-1000....you'll can possibly have 1000's of tokens, and what if they hit $1.00 - $3.00 or even more.  I was lucky enough to do that with BTC and ETH.   GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Damn FAP I alerted u about Ltc when it was at 7 and u still didnt buy? All good but I hope you are doing your homework about the whole segwit and asicboost fiasco cause that's gonna be a game changer

just add a debit/bank account and you can buy bitcoins/eth INSTANTLY on coinbase, then shift them to litecoin using jaxx wallet.  

I'm pretty sure there is a wait time of like 5 days or so before the coins can actually be in your account cause that was the main reason I started to wire money. It was taking too damn long. If you want to buy instantly, you have to get money on GDAX and buy from the exchange . If you use a credit card, it's instant

Damn ETH is on the rise 
nerd.gif

I'm pretty sure there is a wait time of like 5 days or so before the coins can actually be in your account cause that was the main reason I started to wire money. It was taking too damn long. If you want to buy instantly, you have to get money on GDAX and buy from the exchange . If you use a credit card, it's instant

No wait for me. Maybe its the verification teirs? But i get coins in seconds and send to where i want asap

No wait for me. Maybe its the verification teirs? But i get coins in seconds and send to where i want asap

Hmm that's weird. I think i would assume we are in the same tier but I guess not. I don't have that problem anyore since I got all my funds in but I would assume others have the same problem as I did.

Woke up this morning like whoaaaa...Shouts out to Fap for the advice, 2 weeks ago I had no idea what bitcoins were and did some clutch research and now I'm seeing some gains! Still learning though..get money fams!

Back
Top Bottom