Official Bitcoin Thread

Wow can I just say that this thread has gained a lot of traction the past week alone. Before this thread was moving slow and now more and more people are getting into crypto.

A lot of people only know about the big three still and the altcoin market is still a hidden jem to the public.

Wow can I just say that this thread has gained a lot of traction the past week alone. Before this thread was moving slow and now more and more people are getting into crypto.

A lot of people only know about the big three still and the altcoin market is still a hidden jem to the public.

Front page article about Altcoins...

It’s about to be lit!!!

We about to shine HODLERS!!!!!

A071FB8D-2EB2-4A61-A3CE-BD000EBC3C05.png

Damn you bills. Would’ve grabbed some at 3.50 otherwise.

Tkn delisting from bittrex. Rip. Thought about selling mine the other day but held on. Punting it now :smh: purchasing it and mtl were rookie mistakes. Thankfully it wasn’t a huge position.

Damn i need to cop salt and xrp. Might be the wave of the future forreal forreal.

How do you get into SALT. You buy BTC, and then you gotta transfer it right? So if I get it through Coinbase, what's the next step?

SALT looks like a great concept. I can see that blowing up.

A question...

Has anybody had an ICO they invested in totally bomb to the point where they didn't recoup their investment??

I know it's good to hear all the success stories but i think it would be refreshing to hear about any significant L's people have taken. Especially for all the new folks getting into this (like myself...)

SALT looks like a great concept. I can see that blowing up.

A question...

Has anybody had an ICO they invested in totally bomb to the point where they didn't recoup their investment??

I know it's good to hear all the success stories but i think it would be refreshing to hear about any significant L's people have taken. Especially for all the new folks getting into this (like myself...)

The biggest ICO L of 2017 was and is electroneum.

Biggest marketing project I’ve ever seen...and yet, no one still can access their token.

:lol:

You can but it is HIGHLY recommended that you store it on a wallet. There are desktop wallets and hardware wallets. On Coinbase you will see a send option.

To send to Bittrex.
1. Press Send
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.48.46 PM.png

2. Enter the Address that is in step 5
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.00 PM.png

3. Go to top right of bittrex to wallets.
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.42 PM.png

4. Add BTC (The + sign)
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.48 PM.png

5. This is the address you will copy into coinbase. Recommend doing a super small amount as a test run before doing x amount.
Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 9.49.59 PM.png

How do you get into SALT. You buy BTC, and then you gotta transfer it right? So if I get it through Coinbase, what's the next step?

I have not done it yet, but this was the step by step instructions given earlier. Give that man a rep!

Ripple!!!!!!
Let’s Go!
One d:lol:ay

only time i'll advise anybody into ripple is if it reaches 0.75cent & listed on coinbase AT THE SAMETIME

\save your money for EOS, FUN, ADA & KMD

Back
Top Bottom