Official Bitcoin Thread

449.gif

Get some XRP and call it a day.

Nawl b. This is strictly for the HODLers. I don't advise anyone to jump the gun to XRP without knowing what they're getting into.

I just did more research on Cardano (ADA) coin and a few red flags came up on the eth subreddit. The same guy that made Ethereum Classic made this...

I did enjoy the 3 cent to 12 cent flip though.. but i may have to dump on this one

I'm peeping your research game...

Important to know what's going on...

I never messed with Ripple because of their coin count volume.

Good luck to those of you who do though.

LTC and BTC are two of the most stable coins out there to me.

Yes they drop in value but not to far off and eventually goes back and settles and then rises. LTC is a slow riser though so prepare to HODL for some time.

Repost:

I wished we could add a sticky on the front page...I have a word document that will really help but I can't attach a .doc file.

I uploaded it on Google Drive.

Please READ! If you want to get serious into this, you need to READ as much as you can!

Tutorial:

ALSO, YOUTUBE ANYTHING ON HOW TO DO SOMETHING. (Good for those that like to see how it's done)

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/guides/

https://www.coindesk.com/information/comparing-litecoin-bitcoin/

Resources and News:

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/

https://coinspectator.com – Real Time Cryptocurrency News

https://www.bitcoin.com

I never messed with Ripple because of their coin count volume.

Good luck to those of you who do though.

LTC and BTC are two of the most stable coins out there to me.

Yes they drop in value but not to far off and eventually goes back and settles and then rises. LTC is a slow riser though so prepare to HODL for some time.

You do understand why the XRP has a high circulating supply? Please understand the block chain is not design for us..but for the banks. In order for the concept/technology to work within banks, it has to have a high volume of supplies.

Hence why I keep screaming that 55 billion escrow needs to be release.

BTC is not stable :lol: It's manipulated the most out of all coins...IMO

Taxes don't only apply to new products. If taxes were only on new products. they'd be much much much higher than they are now and would prevent people from buying new goods. By taxing transfers, it more evenly spreads the amount taxes on a car. Bottom line, if the government needs $100 (just using a round number) on a given car, they don't want to take all $100 up front. They get $50 up front, another $20 when it's sold, then another $15 the next time, and on down the line. It's a way of breaking up the taxes needed to run the country without severely hindering new cars. If all of the taxes were put on new cars, people would never buy new and just always buy used to avoid the taxes.

Hope that helps. Next economics class will cost you.
LoL ....

The funny thing about this post, is that you are certain this is how it works. Carry on ...

As I was telling Freeze in a PM...

What yall going to do when companies realize they can create their own block chain technology...

None of this will matters :lol:

Better start investing in companies that are partnering with these block chain companies. Just because it's in the white listing doesn't mean they have a 'proof of concept' in place. Companies without partnerships will not be around, b.

Last edited:
I guess to some people complaining about certain taxes = not wanting to pay ANY TAX... smh.

Who like paying taxes, anyhow? :lol:

There's ways around it, b. Look at Trump. :lol:

On a side note.

My co-worker and I got into this huge debate about the methodology of bitcoin. He's was my mentor. One of the smartest technology engineers I've ever met. Dude going to tell me about the whole methodology of bitcoin - decentralized, p2p, no transaction fee, no taxes.

I'm laughing the whole time :lol: Explaining to him that, in theory (thesis) that's how and what it was supposed to be. But in actuality, that's not the case. Almost the opposite. Bitcoin have flaws and high *** transaction fees. Only reason why this is booming because of the mainstream. There's other block chains out there.

He going to say, "I've been researching this for 2 days about digital money. You don't know what the hell you're talking about."

I was dying laughing. Man, I've research for 4-5 months before I even opened my mouth.

I said, "Digital money?"

Didn't even continue the convo.

Last edited:
Totally agreed with the issue with bitcoin. That’s why I said earlier that it’s really not a decentralized system.

You do understand why the XRP has a high circulating supply? Please understand the block chain is not design for us..but for the banks. In order for the concept/technology to work within banks, it has to have a high volume of supplies.

Hence why I keep screaming that 55 billion escrow needs to be release.

incredulous.gif

Explain to me how is Bitcoin is a decentralized system? Don't give me no common man explanation. A technical explanation, how is it decentralized?

Explain to me why Ripple has such a high coin circulation? Explain to me how Ripple works? What solution are they're wanting to implement? Who are they're targeting? Again, not a common man explanation. Technical.

Once you get these answers, you can understand my statement.

Last edited:
Pro tip:

Stack coins that will pay you dividends for staking in the future:

Omg
Neo
Eth
others

If you see 2018 being a BIG year, this would be a great way for passive income and using ur $$$ for future.

1000 NEO = 14.3 GAS a month. At the current rate: $286 a month

I know having 1000 NEOs maybe insane, but ya’ll are all rich right? I see u buying yeezys for 1k, or supreme bags for 3k. Maybe you’ll use some of that $$$ for investments? Just a thought.

Pro tip:

Omg
Neo
Eth
others

If you see 2018 being a BIG year, this would be a great way for passive income and using ur $$$ for future.

I know having 1000 NEOs maybe insane, but ya’ll are all rich right? I see u buying yeezys for 1k, or supreme bags for 3k. Maybe you’ll use some of that $$$ for investments? Just a thought.

This! My best friend and I are what I consider pretty young. Too many people we know who are our age are dropping bank on supreme and yeezys but won’t drop some coin with us to invest. All I could do is bring the horse to the lake. Whether he’s going to drink from it is up to him.

This maybe a dumb question, but how do you get paid out the dividends on those coins? do you need to hold them in a certain wallet/exchange?

Pro tip:

Omg
Neo
Eth
others

Cmon fap, 30 yeezys sitting in my closet will go up from $600 resell to $1000 in a year, major gains.

On a serious note, I liquidated all my shoes besides the beaters and used that money to invest into crypto. Now I can re buy my whole collection 3x+
Told my friend to do the same and well... "idk bro I really really like this shoe, and that shoe, and that shoe, and every shoe though"

Shoes cap out at a certain price point, crypto...well we're just getting started

Best advice I can give is supress the short term temptations for long term satisfaction

Back
Top Bottom