Official Bitcoin Thread

if fap says cop neo im copping neo b

I been telling yall to jump on NEO :lol:

Real Talk. ICO’s I’m staying away from unless it’s something promising. Someone else should answer...

As of right now, most of my money is with XRP, NEO, ARK, OMG, STEEM. Please keep in mind, I’m buying at larger volume. Well large volume to me :lol:

I dumped STEEM. After thinking, I just don't see the platform moving forward.

Last edited:
You guys think we will see another dip again (soon) or steady rise Again?

Considering loading up again or should wait it out for a dip?

You guys think we will see another dip again (soon) or steady rise Again?

Considering loading up again or should wait it out for a dip?

Yes. I'm taking a bold analysis. I think it's going to come down after about $11.5K - $12K.

Anybody else?

Last edited:
Can you send coins p2p using coinbase?

Example, I exceeded my limit and I had PayPal money to someone else to send me some, would it be possible?

I need more now, but this be doesn't let you.

Can you send coins p2p using coinbase?

Example, I exceeded my limit and I had PayPal money to someone else to send me some, would it be possible?

I need more now, but this be doesn't let you.

Yeah, me and my buddy used to pay each other back by sending Bitcoins via Coinbase.

Click on “Accounts” then go to “BTC Wallet” and click the arrow in the top right corner.

Pro tip:

Stack coins that will pay you dividends for staking in the future:

Omg
Neo
Eth
others

If you see 2018 being a BIG year, this would be a great way for passive income and using ur $$$ for future.

1000 NEO = 14.3 GAS a month. At the current rate: $286 a month

I know having 1000 NEOs maybe insane, but ya’ll are all rich right? I see u buying yeezys for 1k, or supreme bags for 3k. Maybe you’ll use some of that $$$ for investments? Just a thought.

Sorry to be such a Newb but is there an article or recommended place I can go to learn about GAS and Crypto dividend? Just looking to learn more about this

Cmon fap, 30 yeezys sitting in my closet will go up from $600 resell to $1000 in a year, major gains.

On a serious note, I liquidated all my shoes besides the beaters and used that money to invest into crypto. Now I can re buy my whole collection 3x+
Told my friend to do the same and well... "idk bro I really really like this shoe, and that shoe, and that shoe, and every shoe though"

Shoes cap out at a certain price point, crypto...well we're just getting started

Best advice I can give is supress the short term temptations for long term satisfaction

Self liquidation? Or did you leverage ebay or a consignment shop?

so do you guys buy on coinbase, etc and then transfer them to a secure wallet like a trezor?

As you hodl NEO you also gain GAS... someone elaborate if you can I’m not that knowledgeable with it but I have read up on it.

People say wait for gas to go up closer to NEO price and sell gas for more NEO and compound your NEO to earn more gas faster.

Ride out the BIG3

️️️

5DD794CA-057D-43C7-A4FB-EE205C0D9E83.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom