Official Bitcoin Thread

Well that escalated quickly.....

B05A86EF-5AD4-4FDC-BB28-AC5126CE5C58.jpeg

Also, something to ponder....

BD1D75BC-46AC-4DF6-B177-CFC5D5BD0A2E.jpeg

Past several days everyone saying the dip is coming...........where’s that dip :nerd:

I have a question with coinbase. This is the second time I place a purchase at a lowest price but when the purchase goes thru the charge me a coupl3 okf dollars more per coin. I'm not talking about the fees but the actual of the wth. Example just bought another ETH at 452, but when I placed the order it was showing the coin at 455, I said well it might have gone up, then the fees it came out to 461, but after it goes thru the price of the coin is still 452.

Binance don't have an IOS app in the US? I have an account set up but I want to be able to buy and trade on my phone.

- Preciate it.

There is an app, maybe they took it off because of all the issues right now
Yeah it's not in the app store anymore. I'm on the desktop site and this **** is mad confusing. :angry:

I just submitted all the identity authentication documents so we'll see what happens.

- Preciate it.

Yeah it's not in the app store anymore. I'm on the desktop site and this **** is mad confusing. :angry:

I just submitted all the identity authentication documents so we'll see what happens.

- Preciate it.
It's best to use Binance on a computer. Think you can only check the charts/prices on the app.

IOTA making moves. Those who got in at .50 made bank. Looked into it but forgot to trade. Got in at 1.++ tho. Hoping for $500 each IOTA lmfao

Back
Top Bottom